• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    i dont now if i can right now because my brother needs to disable the wep key on my internet so hold on let me call him really quick.

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Ugh.. well i guess i can not trade now he wont tell me how to take the encryption off. He said he can do it later cause he is at work D:

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    @ adj- lol dnt worry the arceus isnt going anywhere, nd i kinda have to go aswell, ill get back 2 u 2morro
    @rnc- woah, rnc , on my thread??? lol um srry i dnt have a lot of time to chek right now, ill get back 2 u 2morro

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    @ rnc- oh yea thanks ill tell him
    @ johnny- um what do u have to offer
    @twine- sure it sounds good what are the moveset for the two and wat were u offering for again i 4got :-p lol
    @aaron- i can trade anytime today, what were we tradin for again? my memory is crap

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    when can you dupe my guys?:P im sorry i went out yesterday can you do it today? i just need my darkrai done 6 or six times:P

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Ok my internet is good now so when ever you can trade me just pm me.

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Ok please tell me when you are there waiting my internet only lets people go in before me.

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    its in my sig add it, but i think weve made trades before, can you dupe 3 of each?

ill be online waiting bro

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    @ adj - go on now
    @bsbath- gimmie a few secs 2 complete these 2 trades and ill be with u, which pokes wud u like me 2 clone and if i do 3 of each poke its definately gonna be more than 1 trade

Back