• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    @ sam- alright im interested in the hitmonchan, houndoom and the breelom, when can u trade

@trent -so those 6 u wanted for the handou regis, shiny mewtwo, shiny latias and shiny latios ?

@love2surf- ill give em 2 u for free just cuz i like ur sig pic and ur avatar pic, are they done by u ?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    I can trade right now use the FC in my sig.

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    oh i tried voodoo , i didnt see ur post earlier , ill trade wiith u first since i established a deal with u before any1 else atm

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    alright this is getting a little hectic, so ill trade with trent since he is waiting, and if i tried voodoo doesnt come bak soon ill trade with sam next ,

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    It's okay i'll wait my turn, no rush, i'll be in wi-fi, when you're ready.

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    There are lots of pokemon I want including:shiny gallade, shiny umbreon, celebi

But i just gave away my last UT shiny I do have legendaries but you have them too. I am offering a lvl 60 shiny entei, and I think its UT

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    @sam- cool thanks man
    @trent- by the blastoise, charizard and metagross u meant the evd ones right ?

@psychicaqua-
    @luv2surf- w8 im confused, wud u like a charmander and a squirtle or a piplu and a squirtle

Last edited:

LuvToSurf

<333
    Years
    @sam- cool thanks man
    @trent- by the blastoise, charizard and metagross u meant the evd ones right ?

@psychicaqua-
    @luv2surf- w8 im confused, wud u like a charmander and a squirtle or a piplu and a squirtle

piplup and squrtile if possible (ya im still a pain... lol)

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    @psychicaqua - lol im srry i 4got to type it i guess i just said it in my head , um well i meant to ask if u had any events, eved pokes, iv bred, good move hatched pokes, or if u dnt have any of the above what trained shinies do u have ?
    @ luvtosurf- lol its alright, ill get on breeding the pokes as soon as i finish trading with trent and sam

well it looks like i was scammed ... ?
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA SUCKKKKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey ELmo, when will you be ready to trade? cos i gtg soon-ish.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    @Trentp

Have fun getting removed from the forums.

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    lol trentp its all good i got clones of them so have fun with em bud , its nice noing u have no skill to obtain pokemon urself

sam- im srry for makin u wait ill go on with ur pokes in a sec, what did u want again and may i have ur fc plz

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Okay my FC is in my signature, and it was the shiny eved ninetails, shiny eved sceptile and shiny eved yanmega.

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    I have that lvl. 60 shiny entei, gamestop jirachi, wishmakr jirahi, mystry mew, (none of the last three are shiny)

Back