• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

bian

Years
  • I'm interested in your Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
    I can offer you a shiny Wobbuffet.
    EDIT: Also, is your Pokemon Ranger Manapahy a US one?

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • @katarn- my shiny gible is admant
    @batzarro-wow u have a really nice thread im gonna be stopping by a lot lol how about this, i wanna ev it, it wud be killer
    The Notoriouz Trade Shop
    Lv.05
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Moves: Tackle, Fissure, Curse, SELFDESTRUCT

IVs: 19/27/19/x/29/27
    EVs: None

rellyms- its a modest nature
    bian- um i think i may have a wobbefuet , can u offer anything else nd it is an american one

bian

Years
  • I've checked the first post and it seems that you don't have a shiny Wobbuffet.

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @bian- yea but i have a lot of pokemon dat i havent listed in the first post cuz im just too lazy lol, wait looks like i dnt have one sounds like a deal ill put u in the pending trades seeing as i cant really trade with any1 right now

Everyone who i have made a deal with is put in the first post under pennding trade, if i have missed u please tell me . I will be signing of soon and completing trades 2morro, btw im looking for eving projects so dnt hesitate if u need any :)

HiImPikachu!

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    hey you got a shroomish/breloom or gible for trades i dont got much to trade though.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Shiny Turtwig UT for a shiny docile phanphy ut ?

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @bian- ill pm u 2morro
    @pikachu- same for u , but ill have to trade with u last 2morro since im givin u the pokes for free, srry, unless none of the ppl im trading are on lol
    @becki- sounds good , i dnt have a phanphy shiny :), ill also add u to pending trades

Years
  • Yea, that Snorlax works for me. =P And thanks, took me a longgg while to collect all that. >.<

Anyways, VM me whenever you wanna get this trade done.

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @ renyui - yup i haz mudkipzz , lol i might have one shiny too , not sure tho , would u like one ?
    @bian- can trade with u any time today

Everyone , Im sorry i was not really one yesterday, i hurt my foot and was at the er basically all night , i can complete any trades dat i have posted in the first thread, also always looking for new offers

New Pokes-
    Shiny kangaskhan with ivs - 31/31/31/14/31/31
    Shiny Evd Kangaskhan with those ivs , ev spread is 254 hp, 56 atk, 200 def moveset atm (crunch, outrage , counter, fake out), this was evd for a psycho86ward

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hey man!
    I'm interested in your shiny sneasel, CMT for a shiny of your choice, also if you have tm 24 can you add it to the trade?
    Thanks

Back