• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Numbers Game!

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    The Numbers Game!

The game is simple. Put a number down of any Pokemon in the PokeDex, and have the next person answer it, then put another number. But, here's the fun part: you can put down equations or riddles to throw the person off. Don't make it too complicated, though; make it do-able.

Rules:

1. Don't repeat numbers too often. Try to come up with the most random number between 1 and 493. And yes, no Black/White Pokemon yet. When they become more familiar, then I'll post a remake with all the new ones.
    2. Don't do Missingno. It's way too obvious and it's annoying.
    3. Try to make the number random. Don't just post "1" or "493." Make it harder for others to figure out.

Example: (45x4)+56. 180+56. 236=Tyrouge.

You can also be creative with the question.

Example: Subtract the number of stars of the American flag from Breloom's number. 286-50=236=Tyrouge.

4. Don't use #236 or #286 X3

5. Have fun with this! It's math; what could be more fun?

I'll start. First to answer this gets me as a friend.

(143+500)-389. It's a toughie. Good luck!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The answer is 254 which indicates the answering pokemon to be: Sceptile.

The next equasion is: 6 (321 + 234) - 123 (40 / 4) =

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    25920. The Pokemon is Cydolpon, the Robot Dolphin Pokemon. At least I wish it was.

Here's a riddle: Take the year, (only the year!) America was first established, then divide it by the "sweet" age.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    111, which would be Rhyhorn!

Take the number in my username, and subtract from that the number of the route in my signature, then divide by the level of Lady Cindy's Pokemon (she's the one on route 104), divide that by half, then multiply by the number of trainers (in Platinum) on that route where the Black Belt gives you an Odd Keystone in Sinnoh, and subtract from that the route number.

This game is awesome.

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    51, which would be Dugtrio. Handy, Bulbapedia is.

Okay, take the year of the date I joined this forum, divide it by 10, multiply it by the generation that Skarmory is introduced in, and subtract Bayleef's National Pokedex number from it.

This is kinda cool.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    (2010/10 = 201 x 2 = 402 - 153 = #249) Lugia?
    Take my age, multiply it by 100. divide that by Charmeleon's national dex number, and subtract that by Wailord's # in the Hoenn dex.

Last edited:
    Years
    401=Kricketot, if I'm correct.

Take the year of this post, subract 1, divide by the day of this post, and add 1.
    Darnit. It was meant to be 501.... darn.
    anyway, is yours..... impossible for me. im in the UK so......i think we have a different timezone because the answer for me would be: 126.625
    sorry for not answering it, so the next one will have to answer Garet's question. sorry.

Last edited:

OneAverageTrainer

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    302 and that would be Sableye.
    Search up the year when Philiipine independence was proclaimed and subtract 1452 and subtract 21 then add 19.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    shaymin (yay :D)

number of pokemon you can hold + number of letters in my username + the digit off the day on my b-day (not the month) X the modle of the first 3 numbers of this equation = what?

try that next poster XD

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    I believe it's 28. Sandslash.

Take the number of gym leaders in HG/SS, (BOTH REGIONS,) add by the number of people in the Pokemon League (excluding the Champion,) multiply by the TM number for Dragon Pulse, divide by 4, then subtract by 46.

FlamingThunder

Years
    The answer is 34 (i think?) which is clearly the powerful Nidoking.

Get the level of Clair's Kingdra in G/S/C, subtract it by the level of Morty's Gengar in G/S/C, multiply it by the number of Pokèmon Bugsy has in G/S/C.

Too easy.

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    #45, which is Vileplume!

Take Arceus's National PokeDex number,
    multiply that by Ivysaur's National PokeDex number,
    multiply by Metapod's National PokeDex number,
    divide by Voltorb's National PokeDex number,
    and round down to the nearest number.

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    108=Lickitung

Take the level you encounter Arceus in Platinum, mutiply by any starter's beginning level, multiply by the number of Hoenn Gym Leaders there are, (this is a trick question!) then divide by 15.

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    90, which is Shellder.

Take Dialga's National PokeDex number, divide it by Sentret's National PokeDex number, add Seviper's National PokeDex number, divide by Venusaur's National PokeDex number, and round up to the nearest number.

Last edited:
    Back