• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Claim An Anime Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Hi there! Staking a claim for Neon Genesis Evangelion and Spiral ~ Suiri no Kizuna ~, please and thank you.

I thought NGE was claimed way back in the first page? I really doubt you can go snatch claims away, and though I'm not too interested, I suppose I claim Zero no Tsukaima and its sequel, though I've only seen the first dozen or so episodes of it and I know nothing of season 2.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Oh, okay. Didn't think he'd take that seriously, but the list doesn't have NGE on it yet, so I guess he really didn't 'except' that claim, lol. Also on that note, if Zero no Tsukaima/Zero no Tsukaima Futatsuki no Kishi counts as a single series, then I also claim Samurai X aka the Rurouni Kenshin ova, because it's awesome.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Okay, I read the list, saw that Samurai X wasn't posted, so..does that mean it can't be claimed since it's still almost the same series as the Rurouni Kenshin anime after all, or is it because I claimed Zero no Tsukaima's both seasons, or what? I don't really care either way, but I'd just like to know..

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Erm, I never alluded to you having no life or anything, nor did I put some kind of time restraint, and I'm not too keen on the whole "master" thing, but yeah, thanks for the claim on Samurai X. Easily my favorite OVA series ever, animation is vivid and fluid, moreso than the anime and even the manga, story is concise and well thought out, and although the voice-acting ain't too good, like having Kenshin and Enishi have almost the same voice as when they showed up in the one with Tomoe, but it's all still good, shame the anime couldn't be like that.

Back