• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Officer Jenny Club!

How much do you fans like Officer Jenny?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, she will be there as well? Awesome! You will get to see her again.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What? No Officer Jenny?! This is a outrage! Yeah I don't think I haven't seen much of her as of late. Well I been seeking a peek of the DP episodes, and I haven't seen her.

I will follow you Mario. *goes on strike as well*

Metagrossmaster06

Jenny and Joy fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    I think Jenny makes an appearance at the end of the 11th movie where she arrests the villain in the credits. I read a summary of the movie on serebii.net.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    For real?! Oh that is good. At least she is in the 11th movie. But you always see her in the anime though. Maybe she will be in the anime again sometime.

Years
    She better be. or something will happen.

But, I guess I'll post a Jenny pic for now.

The Officer Jenny Club!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah! She has to be in the later future episodes. She is a officer. Someone will try to steal something important, and there she is. I do miss her during the Orange Islands though. She was awesome there.

Nice picture! I wonder what episode was that from?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah there are so many Jennys. And all of them look the same, but they have a different personality. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, Mario is going to be happy when he hears about this. Thanks for the info! =D Unfortunately for me, I don't watch Pokemon anymore. So I haven't been watching the new season. I will only watch the classics now. I liked Officer Jenny in the Orange Island the best! She was cool.

Which area did you like Officer Jenny the best? Kanto, Orange, Honen, etc...?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Personally I really did like Officer Jenny in the Orange Island. I don't why maybe because not only I loved that arc, but I think she was cool during that time. I loved her when she was in "Pikachu Re-volts". Loved that episode.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whaoo! That is so cool. It is about time we got to see Jenny again. Those are nice pictures! Someone is going to be truly happy about this. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, she is having a fangirl moment? Who would have thought. XD That is a cool picture, btw. Finally she is back! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back