• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Alexiz/DarkAvengerCobra Club!!!!

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    That was a typo....hehe

I thought of Alex as the one who was barbecuing, I guess it was just a frat party.
    How was that though!? xD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    it was a BBQ and a frat college party. Nothing to big to comment on.
    Yeah Im still trying to get a hold of him on his cell to tell him to go. Im not so sure... im a bit shy with him, its the only person i actually am shy to ask out or anything. He is 15 btw. So im the oldest years.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Well good luck with him Alex.
    Age has never mattered to most people though so no problem there. XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    He didn't pick up the phone :(
    Well yeah... I was looking forward to it, but now I have to wwait until Monday to see him. I can call him but Im a bit shy with him although i heard he wants to get to know me, and when he found out I was bi at first his expression was happy and all, and then he thought it was a joke taht i didn't look taht tyype o f guy so he took it as a prank, so tahts how we went appart form that first time with my little love note I sent him in school. But now he broke up with his gf and is free. :D So now Im all, well going for it. ;)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well, he didn't pick up either home or cell, and otehrs have called him. Sicne I asked my otehr friends who know him to call, and nothing. But yeah im making a move before next week. I have next week all free, and starting teh week after i will be on a retraet for a week ro so, then my bday on that same week, then a crusie so its all crowded. So i thinking of asking him after i talk to him all week long to the Calentine's Day dance at school and on V-Day ask him to be my bf. :P

Shane Walker

*-Kuchiyose No Jutsu-*
    Years
    wow for someone who is homosexual you are a cool person from what you appear on your postings. that takes guts and you should be proud of that.
    Can i join this club?

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Sure you can join.

I see no problem there.
    Ya know, you seem awfully familiar....XD

Shane Walker

*-Kuchiyose No Jutsu-*
    Years
    Sorry but the only reason why I may seem familiar to you guys is because Alex used my anme to cover up his little prank on Reese Rocker user, but I met him on NF and thats how i saw his link on PC. Im a different person. And its Walker. Not Walterz as he said. Im also known as Shane-Nitsu.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Sorry about that Shane. Yeah i pretended to be him but nah it didn't work. So you decided to join from the otehr forums here?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    nothing much except for the fact that February came and with this month i have a busy schedule.

Back