• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official ~AngelMina~ Club

Do u like AngelMina?

• No I don't like her, I luv her =3

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Sorta

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Definately

• Dunno her but wanna kno her

• Total voters

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Yay! Nice to see your doing good Johnny! *hugs* Hey Lord vader im doing okay ^^, how about you?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Mina. ^^ I volunteered today. ^^ It was soo great. I got to help the victims by sorting clothes, food, toys...everything. XD So I hope you been doing good. =3

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Omg Thats soooooo Good to hear Lucy ^_^ *huggles* Hey Amber im okay, alittle sad that I wont be online and active as much cause school has started <<

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Awww I missed you all *hugs* ^_^, I hope I get online today... Rite now I am at study hall in my highschool -thank goddness they have study hall ^^
    but I am not supposed to Be online XD-So I hope to talk to all of u soon!!!!!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Mina. Man I been missing you. ;; I hope school is not too tough for you. *hugs*

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    I'm so sorry Mina, I've been gone for like a week! My comp caught a virus and with this whole hurricane mess! It's horrible, and it's 200,000 times worse to see it in person than all the stuff on tv. But anyway, I hope school is good. I love and miss you hella much!!! I hope to talk to you soon! -AJ

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Hewwo Everyone!!!!!!!!!! Omg I really am glad all of you kept my clubby alive ^_^
    I really miss you all,-AJ- O.O Yes I am sowwy you got a virus on ur computer *hugs*I miss you as well.^_^
    -Amber school is okay, a little tough due to homework, but evrything else is great. ^_^
    - Lucy *hugs* I miss you to- School is going good.^_^
    - Johnny *hugs* I miss you alot to!!! I hope to talk to you and everyone soon as well.
    Yes you may join Sceptiles Master- thanx!
    Btw- rite now at this moment im not on msn or aim cause im doing homework ;_;
    I really want to go on to talk to you all , but my EVIL homework!!! wont let me ;_;
    So I hope to see you all vewwwy soon!!!
    -Love you all lotz ~Mina~-

Back