• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official ~AngelMina~ Club

Do u like AngelMina?

• No I don't like her, I luv her =3

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Sorta

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Definately

• Dunno her but wanna kno her

• Total voters

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Hewwo ^_^ im sooo glad itz saturday.
    Yes Amber ive seen the 1st episode of the new season: advanced battle- I dont like the name of it ,but the theme song is kool as well as the little inhancements they added in the show ^^. Hewwo bubbleicious!!!!!!! *hugs* imfine, nice to see ya!

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Hehe, hewwo Johnny ^^, nothing much for me,ive been trying to sign into msn but it wont work >< stupid msn!!!!!!!!! what about you?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *runs and hugs* Hiiii Mina! Omg...I missed you. Wow...I been missing everyone. ;; Sorry I had a busy and hetric week...got back from a hurricane scare. I hope you been doing good.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Hey lucy *huggles* OMG I missed you and evwyone aloties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ I been busy since school started. I hope to talk to some of u soon!

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Oh Thankies ^0^ Cookieeee! *eats eat* Yummy! Hey Amber lets throw a party!!!!!!!!
    Come on Amber lets set up *puts decorations around*

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    ^___^ this ish gonna be gweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *blows ballons* and *Sets up tables with snack-- cookies,chips,cakes,muffins,donuts*YUMMY can I get some help Amber? hmmmmm we need more people to XD

Back