• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Animal Crossing Club

Years
    The DS version, I hear, is really fun. You get your house already with an upstairs or something? Is that right?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I'll join please. Animal Crossing = fun! Does anyone know what happens on Christmas on Animal Crossing?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Yea you can even decide if you want a hat or not the designs there are different types of hats my character has this sort of pimp hat XD and this matching shirt also a ninja hood if I wanna change it the game has a lot of new and better features. I also don't know what happens on christmas I need to wait till christmas XD

Years
    Trikip said:
    I'll join please. Animal Crossing = fun! Does anyone know what happens on Christmas on Animal Crossing?

On the Gamecube version? You get an NES game from Jingle through the mail.
    I think...

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Sure, Trikip, you can join. OMG, the houses arn't together? That stinks, I rather liked them together. ;-;
    Blastoise B.B., OMG, when you said pimp hat I laughed for some odd reason....XD

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Need a DS! Mehhhh.
    What do you mean houses aren't together? The houses of players were seperate in the original..... Is that what you mean? I don't like the idea of sharing a house, if that's what you're saying. Well, I don't like it even if that's what you weren't talking about.
    Whoa, that was confusing.

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    omfg, I just got it!!!!! XDDD
    How do you know if you need a USB cable or not? If I have dial-up, do I?
    Because I do...

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Hey Sarah and Supi thats great that you got it! You need to have a wireless router to play wifi though..

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    YOU MEAN.....IT WILL STILL WORK? I THOUGHT we needed....broadband. XD
    Well, so all I need is a USB cable, correct?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well its called a nintendo wifi connection cable or something Like that I think you have to order it or something... Well I hope youll be able to play :D

Back