• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
  • The Official Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub!

This club is dedicated to the Nickelodeon series Avatar: The Last Airbender. (AKA, The Last Good show on Nick.) The series is about Aang, a (One-hundred and) 12 year old Airbender, and the last of his kind. One day, Katara, a 14 year old Waterbender, and her brother Sokka, a 15 year old warrior, find Aang frozen in an iceberg, along with his flying bison, Appa. The group then sets out to restore balance to the world, suffering from the war with the Fire Nation.

Rules:
    - Follow all PC rules.
    - Don't come here to just say, "Avatr sucks lol!!1!!!1"
    - No bashing/flaming another member's favorite character/ship.
    - No shipping wars, please.
    - Don't go off topic.
    - Did I mention, follow PC rules?

Members:
    Lime Tictacs (Owner)
    Phanima(Co-Owner)
    ~Soldat J~
    Midori Chi
    Neo Shadow
    Chikara
    pink-tiger
    DarkIllusion
    RazoREdge
    rockmusicis4life
    Kay11190

If you want to be a co-owner (I'll only except two one now.), PM me. But remember, if you want to be co-owner, you'll have to be an active member.

Now, time for a topic!

Who is your favorite character?
    Mine is Sokka, Toph, and a few others. XD

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I'd like to join! Avatar is definitely one of the better shows Nickelodeon has pulled out recently. I actually didn't find it very interesting when it first aired because I could only watch it like once a week and couldn't be bothered keeping up, but then I decided to just watch it online and it's now one of my favourite shows. I especially like Toph. ^-^ She's my favourite character!

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
  • Yeah, an Avatar fanclub. I'd like to join it.
    I have seen both first two season and they were very very good

Who is your favorite character?
    My favourite character is Toph and as second Aang when he's in the Avatar state

Years
  • Eeeee~!

I looove this show! And I can't wait for the new episodes to start up again! ^__^

My favorite character is Toph, then Momo. ^^

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Welcome to the club Midori. :)

I can't wait for the new season to start as well. I heard that they get new outfits and that book 3 (fire) will conclude the 100 year war. Book 4 (air) is about everyone after the war I think. Obviously it's all speculation, but I don't mind the occasional rumour. ;)

And yes, a lot of people do seem to like Toph. :\

PS. Thanks for the upgrade Lime!

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I know, it's one of the greatest shows Nick has aired in a long time. ^-^

Haha, Momo is smexy (I'm not joking ^o^), but Appa was really cute when it was young. So fuzzy. :P

Ah! There's an Avatar fan club! You're very welcome to join I'm sure, I wouldn't think Lime would have a problem with it. ;)

So, welcome to all new people; Neo Shadow, Chikara, and pink-tiger! I'd add you to the list but, well...I can't. But I'm sure Lime will when she returns. :)

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I like the sound of the movie so far, especially since it's in three parts. Although, there's always the fear of the movie being worse than the series, but that's only when they try to condense a whole series worth of material into 60-90 minutes, which shouldn't be a problem with Avatar if they're making three. I'm not sure if I missed a bit of the article or not, but will the movies be set in-between the different seasons, or after the one-hundred year war (ie. the final book/chapter)?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I missed a bit of the article or not, but will the movies be set in-between the different seasons, or after the one-hundred year war (ie. the final book/chapter)?

They haven't said yet. I'm hoping that the movie will take place before Aang was freed from the iceberg, but, that's just me. XD

Years
  • My mom and I (she likes the seires too) think it would be good if it took place after the series was over.

Does anyone know when the new episodes will start?

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Heh, he got roasted. :\

But I don't mind the way Katara came out of the battle, with her hair down and all. I think it's a lot better than having those 'hair-loopies'.

And to think, Katara almost wasted her mystic water on Zuko!

Back