• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub

Years
  • I like Katara either way. The hair loopies or down are both cool. XD

Hmmm...Speaking of Zuko, my mom and I think Zuko is gonna teach Aang how to fire bend and join his side. He's changed, hasn't he?

Welcome DarkIllusion! ^^

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Actually, the thought of Zuko teaching Aang Firebending seems probable to me. I mean, he only betrayed his uncle and joined his psycho sister in the invasion of Ba Sing Se and almost defeated the Avatar gang, but I guess he could change. He'll probably ditch his sister once he figures out what he wants and help Aang Firebend, with the help of Iroh of course. I mean, they did have a few moments of peace throughout the first two seasons; like in the episode where Zuko actually catches Aang in the Northern Water Tribe and they have to shelter in that cave, and when Aang and the Blue Spirit escaped from Lake Laogai and the Fire Nation. Not as much animosity in those cases.

Oh, and welcome DarkIllusion!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Cool, so there is gonna be another season,right?
    I like the blind one..I know her name..im just afraid to spell it wrong.But yeah.^_^

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yeah there's a third season, but I'm not sure about the fourth. A lot of people are saying the next book will be the end since there are practically only three bending elements left, since Aang is the last of his kind, so since there's already been Book 1: Water and Book 2: Earth, the third season will be Book 3: Fire. I still think (and hope) that there will be a fourth book (Book 4: Air) and that that will be the end of the series.

And yay for Toph! She's the blind one, aptly named, "The Blind Bandit". She seems to be a lot of people's favourite character. :\

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Aye, welcome aboard RazoREdge! We all love Avatar so I'm sure they'll be lots to talk about. *shifty eyes*

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been on lately. My computer didn't want to load PC for the past couple days. D;

Can I join!!!!
    I really really really love avatar
    can i join ~please?

Sure, you may join. ^_^

So, um... HEY LOOK, A TOPIC!

What's your favorite ship/pairing/whatever you call it?

I have too many. xD Just to name a few;

Zhao/Azula
    Toph/Sokka
    Chong/Lily (Chong is the nomad from "The Cave of two Lovers" that said, "I think that kid is THE AVATAR.", and Lily is the one that said, "And we have five torches so that's... ten hours.")

Those are the only ones I can name off the top of my head. XD

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
  • Yay,a new member. welcome to the club.

What's your favorite ship/pairing/whatever you call it?hmm, my favourite? that would be
    Aang/Katara
    Sokka/Suki (that kyoshi warrior girl)
    Sokka/Princess Yue (the moon)
    Sokka/Toph
    Sokka/Ty Lee (that companion of Azula)
    Zuko/ Jin (the girl that Zuko dates in that one episode)

yes, i know, but i support shipping/pairing when it comes to Sokka.=)

~Soldat J~

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I support Katara/Toph all the way! It's simple male instinct that I'd prefer two girls to be shipped together. :P But, in retrospec, I think Toph's sarcastic and up-front nature compliments Katara's gentle and determined will, which is why they make such good friends, and partners. ;)

Years
  • Welcome! ^_^

What's your favorite ship/pairing/whatever you call it?

Aang/Katara
    Sokka/Princess Yue
    Sokka/Suki (And speaking of Suki, do you think Azula killed her? 0_0)
    Sokka/Jin
    Appa/Momo (Since they're always kinda playing with eachother...Stealing eachothers' food and stuff...Although maybe it's more a rivalry pairing? XD)

Back