• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Blue/Jorge Fanclub!

Are bunnies really THAT cool?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 39 48.1%
  • No, they aren't!

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Maybe, I dunno.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Ham

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters

Midnight Angel

Don't get too close
    Years
    No, but it is addictive and this is greatly offtopic in some dimension..lol
    So Blue, to date, how long have you been sick?
    How long do you think you'll be sick?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Advil is teal, this color I'm using now XD I've been sick about four weeks starting Monday and I guess maybe two more weeks...I really don't want to be sick any longer...Kinda worries me sometimes ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Probably, that stuff's usually easy to do XD Oiy...A scare I had was filled a few days ago with dry ice and an acidy medicine by a doctor. The scar got filled up and now the stuff fell off and I can seemy musle and stuff (it's supposed to happen) And now the skin is supposed to grow back and no more scar...but man was that hard to celan. Hot water with and musle is not a good mix O_o;

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Ya know, my cruddy IE keeps being dumb and not posting my posts...lol
    I had a great one typed and it went dumb...

anyways, why are you up so late? or early depending on your PoV...xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm just fixing up some stuff around the house, I've got a few boxes and stuff to unpack. Might only take an hour or two.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Okay. Tabby, I'm squeamish too. XD Bunny told me about the scar and I'm like "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" XD
    That'll be five bucks please XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Heyo, I'm okay. Got up a bit early today, had to study for my equivalency test that's in May I think. Just a few hours of studying not much, I'm not feeling as sick anymore. But it is still really cold here, it's 40 or so right now O_o I think that's like 2 degrees for you, not so sure XD.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well it isn't warm, that is for sure, wha O_O a few hours of studying, I think I have only done that a couple of times, but I am lazy... go fiigure XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah, not warm at all, I think I only did about two or three hours of studying. I had to do a bit of math…Which I hate^^; And I got in a bit of history on Nstrodomes …Think that's how you spell his name O_o

Back