• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: The Official DayAndNight-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
DAN doesn't work on original hardware(DSLite) with a flash cart (I don't know if I can say the brand). At the beginning it says clock-based events will not occur, so that's almost definitely the problem. Also, it's always dark, regardless of the time.

Is there a patch to make clock-based events work on original hardware, or is my dream of having a day and night system in emerald just destroyed?

The ROM I'm using is a clean US Emerald.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have tested the same ROM in VBA-M 1.80 and the DAN system works perfectly
That doesnt mean that the systm isnt working. It just means that your flash thing doesnt support the changing of time. Thus that little error thing. It works on vba cause that does support time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
DAN doesn't work on original hardware(DSLite) with a flash cart (I don't know if I can say the brand). At the beginning it says clock-based events will not occur, so that's almost definitely the problem. Also, it's always dark, regardless of the time.

Is there a patch to make clock-based events work on original hardware, or is my dream of having a day and night system in emerald just destroyed?

The ROM I'm using is a clean US Emerald.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have tested the same ROM in VBA-M 1.80 and the DAN system works perfectly

Do you have error message "events clock..." when you play your rom with VBA?

Give me the name of the mark by PM, please (for your help :p)
Indeed, if the problem is the clock in real time on the cartridge (linker), the system day/ night can not work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Mmm so you lost all data you first had about the day and night system or did you backuped it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back