• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Some of the guys in Power Rangers aren't too bad looking though.

It's a shame that so many people believe Digimon is a rip-off of Pokemon though. That's why it's not so popular over here any more, and why Jetix'll show new Pokemon (I say new, but it's usually the same old episode with the disobedient Milktank) and not the new seasons of Digimon. I wouldn't mind seeing the most recent series of Digimon, especially as Quinton Flynn voices one of the main characters. XD;

Edit: The Asian guy and the guy who was the Rhino Ranger in Jungle Fury are cute. 8D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    ? I only liked the Pink Power ranger at first(Why? I like Pink!) while my little brother was watching it. Then I wouldn't watch it.(Like I'll NEVER watch Naruto) And then I watched Digimon and then I want it back! XD

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Back in the old days, I only liked the Green Ranger (Well he became the White Ranger later but who cares XD) He owned so much. Evil Rangers ftw.

Anyways, moooving back on topic.

No point believing in Jetix, considering they now show the new Pokemon series. I doubt they would put these two side by side knowing the fanboy/girl backlash it may get.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    (My first ever ship: Tommy x Kimberly. XD; )

Jetix just show whatever'll get the best viewing figures for them. Digimon sadly died out over here because the franchise wasn't as strong as Pokemon, so they just stopped airing the episodes I guess. =( Sucks.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Oh well.....I <3 Digimon anyways! I'll go on ebay,save up,put it in my mum's paypal account and buy a new Digimon DVD. I'm on Disc Three now(Or I need Disc Three more like! XD)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    What's good about the internet is that you can watch it both dubbed and subbed online, plus see scenes that were taken out of the US version. :3 Like when the boys are in the bathroom shortly before finding out it's a trap made by Devimon. XD

... And I was just reminded of Tai in his underwear. Such a funny scene.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    digimon

wow the thread has really gotten big. i was away from the comp (on vacation) and i came back and was like wow. digimon fans rejoice! were slowly gonna takeover!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I talk waaaaay too much for my own good.

Zappy's gonna have a job later, counting all our posts. XD;

Hah didn't take that long (like 5 Minutes) I just count up how many posts from my last post - but it may take a while the more members we get...

Active: 50/50
    Partner: Koromon
    Why: I just love Digimon!
    Password:
    Spoiler:

Little present from me, I'm feeling charitable today =O

Use it if you wish ^^

Thanks soo much! It looks so awesome!

Yes.....I honestly HATE power rangers. Why can't power rangers have their own TV channel? Digimon should still be on TV!

It isn't fair that they have to take Digimon off, people like digimon as much as they like pokemon and yet pokemon is still on TV (Power Rangers can just go away - it encourages violence XD)

Lifesaver! That really helps! (I can watch Season 1 last eppie again!)

wahaha yays
    Koromon digivolves to Agumon(the black one)

i can get a sprite for it if you need me too =P

Your sprite is no problem at all, it's all the other digimon that aren't main characters that are harder to find without me having to do any photoshopping work lol
    - As well as all the champion level upwards digimon

Last edited:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Thanks to this club, I've considered watching the series again, and maybe finish off Frontier and see what Savers is all about too :3

Tah for the credit on the front page Zappy btw

Last edited:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    lol yayy i got black agumon xD but yea ill be a bit more active starting thursday, currently i can only get on once or twice a day, but thursday i get my computer fixed =P
    o and so no1 has any ideas of which digimon i should add in the banners?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Thanks to this club, I've considered watching the series again, and maybe finish off Frontier and see what Savers is all about too :3

Tah for the credit on the front page Zappy btw

No probs it's a good banner too! - Gives you more points (and speaking of more points your moving up levels waaay too fast

lol yayy i got black agumon xD but yea ill be a bit more active starting thursday, currently i can only get on once or twice a day, but thursday i get my computer fixed =P
    o and so no1 has any ideas of which digimon i should add in the banners?

I'll get more active by tomorrow because I go on PC at school more than I do at home

And pretty much your choice what Digimon you want to put on the banners - As long as they're Digimon(otherwise no point in doing them)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back