• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    It'd be awesome if it were a tag team thing, like the Crash Bandicoot racing game
    OMG, that would be totally awesome. 8D CTR was an awesome game. (But it wasent a tag team, so...) But I think it would be cool to see a Digimon and pokemon racing game like CTR. Or a party game like "Mario party", Crash bash was good, but I don't think it will fit Digimon and Pokemon.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    OMG, that would be totally awesome. 8D CTR was an awesome game. (But it wasent a tag team, so...) But I think it would be cool to see a Digimon and pokemon racing game like CTR. Or a party game like "Mario party", Crash bash was good, but I don't think it will fit Digimon and Pokemon.

Crash Tag Team Racing was indeed a tag-team game, though it's a pretty recent one (2006?), so it's not as epic! as CTR.

But but! Don't you think that Digimon and Pokemon bouncing around on pogo sticks/ throwing crates at one another would be fun? D:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hey Zappy! Dueler X changed his name. Why do I know? I'm his older sis. His name is ~Blu Cheese~

Ya I noticed

Argh, had some trouble posting this the first time lol, here goes once more...

Active: Hopefully everyday
    Partner: Kapurimon
    Why: I've been a big fan of Digimon for a few years now
    Password: The Crest of Courage

Awesome I've got it down

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Crash Tag Team Racing was indeed a tag-team game, though it's a pretty recent one (2006?), so it's not as epic! as CTR.

But but! Don't you think that Digimon and Pokemon bouncing around on pogo sticks/ throwing crates at one another would be fun? D:
    Oh CTTR, then.. I don't know. I don't think it will fit.

Yeah...but Digimon/Pokemon riding on a Polar Bear and playing Pinball is a no no no.

Name change here, zappy. :D

Oh yeah, I just got World 4. 8D And its hard as hell. D8

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    zomg!
    digimon is teh 2nd most uber type of teh mon! :O

invite for join pl0x? :D

Active: pretty active
    Partner: ooh, um the green dude with the hammer (sorry, aint watch digimon in like, 6 years XD )
    Why: cu i lvs digimon :D
    Password: umm...dunno... ooh, apperently its the crest of courage o.0;

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    zomg!
    digimon is teh 2nd most uber type of teh mon! :O

invite for join pl0x? :D

Active: pretty active
    Partner: ooh, um the green dude with the hammer (sorry, aint watch digimon in like, 6 years XD )
    Why: cu i lvs digimon :D
    Password: umm...dunno...

The password is in the first post in a
    Spoiler:

And can anyone help nae this digimon - It's also has to be a In-training digimon

I'm still gonna call you shadowampharos though lol

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    He got the password now.
    And can anyone help nae this digimon - It's also has to be a In-training digimon
    Its Ogremon, I think Tsunomon digivolves into Gaburimon. *Points at Dawn and Dusk*

I'm still gonna call you shadowampharos though lol
    Spiny is easier and better.

EDIT: Now I remember where I saw those sprites, they are from Digimon: World Championship.

Last edited:

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Man, I love Digimon. I've watched Savers, Frontier, Adventure, 02, and am almost done with Tamers, in that order. Not to mention I've read V-Tamer.

I'm a Digimon nut, Pokemon's games are better but Digimon's anime is just superior ;D

Also, my favorites are Gargoylemon, Taomon, Omnimon, and some other things. . .

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    hmm just as a notice, ill be as active as possible but my mom keeps putting off buying my wireless adapter...so i dunno when ill be fully active

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    Oh CTTR, then.. I don't know. I don't think it will fit.

Yeah...but Digimon/Pokemon riding on a Polar Bear and playing Pinball is a no no no.

Oh yeah, I just got World 4. 8D And its hard as hell. D8
    I agree. But if you level up until... Around 4, Goblin Pass will be as easy as cheese-
    Er...Pie. Digimon World 4 is much more fun if you play it multiplayer.
    Come to think of it,
    a Digimon World 4-like game on the DS (of course, Digimon themed) that uses the wi-fi and wireless multiplayer function is going to be sweet...
    Maybe not. Anyway,
    A Digimon VS Pokemon rumble game would be awesome. A wresteling game maybe? But with only certain Pokemon/Digimon! Like Machoke, Lucario, Rhypherior and Greymon, Tyrannomon and WarGrowlmon!
    That would be awesome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    digimon

A Digimon VS Pokemon rumble game would be awesome. A wresteling game maybe? But with only certain Pokemon/Digimon! Like Machoke, Lucario, Rhypherior and Greymon, Tyrannomon and WarGrowlmon!
    That would be awesome.
    when i saw yur post i randomly thought of digimon contests. like pokemon contests, but with digimon. my zeed milleniumon won the master rank cute contest! lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    digimon

yeah and my Puroromon whooped the Master rank tough contest against an Omnimon X, Alphamon, and Imperialdramon Paladin mode

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    hey, just wondering where do them sprites on the first page come from?

and also does my first post get me 20 points or is it 2nd posts on to get points? :3

and ogremons a bit to good for my points so i'll have hawkmon :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back