• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Eliana Fanclub!!!(revived)

Lucid

*pokes* yes, how've ya been, I haven't talked to you sence yesterday, I feel we're drifting apart~ ;;

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Hi Johnny! =D
    Awww there there Paige *hugs* Well I have a story to tell >O

So we went to a minor league baseball game and we were sitting at the 3rd baseman line, which is at the end of one side of the stadium. So I saw these kids trying to get a wave all around the stadium! XD
    So I started helping them? and me being the loudest creature God placed on this planet I started screaming...and this one kid...I'll never forget him...He started running up and down the whole stadium screaming and waving "WAVE!" XD
    And we would be like "ONE, TWO THREE WAVE!!!" XD Our section was THE most spirited?
    Then we stopped for like 10 minutes cause after the 2nd time no one did anything (we never got a full one XD)
    Then...all of a sudden From the OTHER side of the stadium, we see this HUGE wave coming to us and we were all like "==;;" XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lol Paige...yea it disturbed me too. >O I met my friend from CA there and I was like "Hey do you know Billie Joe?" and he was like "No...oh wait the freaky guy? Yeah!"
    >O He never said that again <3 XD
    Anyways, Well Kylie if they don't work then yea XD

Paige- not much actually XD

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Ooooooooooooh Eliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
    Do you remember me? I hope so, cause if you don't....
    T__________T
    Anyways...
    Hello ^+^

Back