• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Eliana Fanclub!!!(revived)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Bleh... +kicks Member Fan Clubs+ All the good fan clubs keep dying ;_; 'Cept for mine! Mine seems to have some lifesaving component that revives itself when it goes too dead~ Merge counting, mine's nearly a year old o_____o; Merge -not- counting, it's a little younger~ </rant> [WTF is with me rambling about myself in other people's fan clubs? ;_; See, there I go again! I'm doing it right now! Dammit, I'm so self-obsessed .-. oooh~ darn~]

Anywayz, how are you? +gives muffins+ By the way, please don't shoot me, because I'm uncultured, but is Bullet in a Bible a CD or what? O_o I know it's by Green Day... not like you haven't had it in your sig for ages. X3; But... I honestly have no idea exactly wtf it is.

I LIVE OUT OF THE US.

Just remember that before you shoot me ;_;

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Bleh... +kicks Member Fan Clubs+ All the good fan clubs keep dying ;_; 'Cept for mine! Mine seems to have some lifesaving component that revives itself when it goes too dead~ Merge counting, mine's nearly a year old o_____o; Merge -not- counting, it's a little younger~ </rant> [WTF is with me rambling about myself in other people's fan clubs? ;_; See, there I go again! I'm doing it right now! Dammit, I'm so self-obsessed .-. oooh~ darn~]

Anywayz, how are you? +gives muffins+ By the way, please don't shoot me, because I'm uncultured, but is Bullet in a Bible a CD or what? O_o I know it's by Green Day... not like you haven't had it in your sig for ages. X3; But... I honestly have no idea exactly wtf it is.

I LIVE OUT OF THE US.

Just remember that before you shoot me ;_;

*Hereby dubs this as post of the year~* XD

Yeah, did you know my fanclub was actually the first fanclub ever made? XD

Bullet In A Bible is a live concert Green Day DVD, plus interviews. The live concert was filmed in Milton Keynes, UK (Biggest Green Day gig ever- 130,000 people over 2 nights) and it's seriously worth buying.

Now, that I said that...*shooteth!!!* XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Ooh what's poppin' on this club? XD
    ELI ROCKS!

...may I join? XD

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    XD I'm thinking of getting Bullet in a Bible.
    How's it feel to have the first member fan club be yours? *holds mic to you, well, an orange*

Lucid

Well at the time, horrible. xDD The guy who made it was madly in love with me *CoughPKcough* o_O XD
    And you loved the attention... *cough* XD

Lucid

Well at the time, horrible. xDD The guy who made it was madly in love with me *CoughPKcough* o_O XD
    And you loved the attention... *cough* XD

Back