• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Eliana Fanclub!!!(revived)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    THANK YOU! 0_0;;; XD
    Now...I dedicate this post to...
    Billie Jo XD
    He kept me busy the past 3 days with Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and I am very thankful...he pwns XD
    And also, I think I have to say thank you to you all....if you all didnt post, I wouldnt have been here today. I am the 3rd person to reach 10 K, and I'm grateful. Thanks....

THANK YOU BILLIE! XD
    *clicks post*

--Eli

Lucid

nah, you've just been makeing a lot of typos XD

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Late congratulations! Remember, I'm the person who made the post for you post your 10,000th post. ^_~ It's not such a special position, anyways. Hope you have fun in high postageship!

~ Lady Pearl

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Eliana said:
    THANK YOU! 0_0;;; XD
    Now...I dedicate this post to...
    Billie Jo XD
    He kept me busy the past 3 days with Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and I am very thankful...he pwns XD
    And also, I think I have to say thank you to you all....if you all didnt post, I wouldnt have been here today. I am the 3rd person to reach 10 K, and I'm grateful. Thanks....

THANK YOU BILLIE! XD
    *clicks post*

--Eli

This is exactly why I'm starting to hate him, now XD

Back