• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Neither do I. But what we can do is either hope they do come out with one for it or th computer so you can buy it.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yes they can. You should just wait a bit I'm sure it will come out for either of those. And if it doesn't maybe the next Fullmetal game will.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I want that game too sadly since I got no good grades I can't get it. >< I saw previews though and it definatily *omg big word* looks good plus for me roy is in in *makes a fan girl sqweel*

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I don't think you get to play as him. The first time you see him in the game isn't until you beat the bullfrog Chimera and that guy from the train level again. But he ends up....... Sorry can't tell you guys what happens.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ok well Roy ends up agreeing with the military general of that area and sends you to jail for killing the chimera. Then after a while Ed realizes that he was a diversion for Roy to try and take control of the city.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    WHAT! So Roy-i-poo betrays you in the game?! I feel so hated. *cries* Oh well his adorable song makes up for it *-* *listens to t and screams like a psycho fangirl*

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Well for him yes. At first Ed tries not to be a diversion by sneaking out without bieng caught. But it doesn't work and Roy gets his way. you end up stealing your watch back from the main office of the proson and fighting a giant flying Chimera

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Then when you beat it you fly away before the general can catch you. You head back to an old church you had stayed at before where a chimera had attacked you. The girl I forget her name that travled around with you and who you taught alchemy is there too because her dad kicked her out. her dad did that because she is and angel and has a special catalyst with her feathers. So to get back into the city you take the sewers and she follows you keeping far behind so you don't notice her.

After that my friend took the game back

Back