• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Years
    Samurai X said:
    The manga is too far ahead for me to read, it will ruin the anime for me so I won't read that volume.....yet.
    The manga's plot is different from the anime's. It'll hardly spoil anything. Besides, it's considered as the "true" stroyline because it follows Hiromu Arakawa (FMA creator)'s plot and storyline whereas the anime splits off and Bones does the plot after Episode 25.

I would say I'd love the manga because Hiromu Arakawa is a brilliant artist and writer, executing the characters' roles with percision and the fact that there's no plot hole left unplugged. I really like how she disposes the characters once their role has been done (i.e. Havoc, Lust)

And besides, the manga rules because of Ling. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Akinari's right. (:

Besides, the manga has more @ss-kicking than the anime. And is far more interesting. Its too bad the anime didn't have Ling, and doesn't have the "monster" forms of the homunculi. That was one of the best parts of the manga. <3

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Samurai X said:
    Dang, now I really want to read those volumes.

How far is the manga here in the US?

If I recall, I believe its up to the 5th volume. But those are very alike the first episodes of FMA, so its nothing new. I'm waiting until volume 7 comes out, because that's when it the anime plot starts twisting up I think.

Besides, it has Greed in it. I <3 Greed.

--
    p.s. Here, here. Do ya'll like Lust X Gluttony? Or how about Greed? Or maybe ya'll like Envy beating the sh!t out of Ed? Is the answer yes? Then click here.

edit: my god, I sound like an advertiser.. ._.;

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    You do and I'm not interested in anything you're selling!! xD

I saw some of them, for some you had to be a memner so I didn't see them.

Dude you're good at drawing, nice.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Don't ruin his dreams Akio. j/k

I read the first and second volume of manga and I havn't read any since. I guess I'l be starting on the 7th volume too then.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yes, I knew that. *slaps himself*

You recently started and you are already on 55? You are a dedicated person, I don't think I could do that. Have any of you played the FMA games?

Years
    Hey, have you guys ever heard of an FMA game where you could make your own character? A friend of mine had it and he said it was awesome. I think the name is Alchemist-uh, something... lol He was gonna let me have it, 'cuz he was getting the 2nd one soon, and his stupid oshida sister snapped it in half! Plus, she destroyed his FMA first season DVD thing. I hate her soooo much. *anime vein and eye twitchy*

God, I hate when I start rambling... >.<*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Akio123 said:
    Lust and Gluttonony is not s cute couple.
    Yes they are~ <33 They're an awesome couple. Or maybe I'm just sick I dunno. lol

Back