• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official "I need an IV battle" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Yeah, I do have a Snorlax. I can give it to you in return for helping me check out these Spiritomb IVs if that's what you're after. =P But we're drifting off topic now.

*edit* I now need another one (or three) so if anyone needs an IV check of their own, just drop me a PM if you see me online.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I need one or two IV battles. Please PM/VM me :)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Looking for an IV battle for some well-natured shinies. At least one, maybe two. PM/VM me please?

RodeoJones

True Blue.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Hey doods, just need an IV battle to check some Staryus. Friend code in sig. I'll be on for another hour, then again tonight. Just VM/PM me with your availability.

RodeoJones

True Blue.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    sorry to post twice in a row but it's been a couple days and i'm in need of a couple IV battles! Thanks!

Years
    any one wanna battle me my FC 3567-3949-0232

i need a battle asap FC 3567-3949-0232

can i battle someone that wont ***** because they lose dam my FC 3567-3949-0232

can i battle some one that wont itch because they lose my FC 3567-3949-0232

Last edited:

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    Need IV Battle(s). PM/VM me if you want to.

EDIT: I have to go now. When you see me online I'll be able to battle, so PM/VM me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back