• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Jess x Alexiz Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I wonder where Jess is, we have the same time i mena its noon here and so it sin NEw york, well I wanted to say good bye before I leave, but Im going to church with my band so we can pray for a gerat tour, then we are gonna pack everything into the tour bus and pack in our surf boards as well, since we'll be surfing in Orlando. Yeah!
    Now all I need is to charge my cell phone and disconnect my lap top.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    Alexiz said:
    I never expected a club so soon... I rememebr when i paired with VV it was dead in a day lol :D
    Hopefully we wont unpair, but I dont know..
    It was dead in a day for its reasons.
    This one is going good though, so let's hope you too are paired longer than we were.
    Besides, I think I was barely using Vincent Valentine when we were paired. Dunno though. I forget. Not my fault though, I change names a lot. :P

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Yeah well it was only like half a day, then I dumped you. XD
    Well I just came back from church and geting ready now to go to the mall which ill be expecting people to ask for autographs, since it always hapepns when i go.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Um.. I dumped you so I don't know what you are saying.
    Anyways what should we talk about?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well, I don't know why you made a club for this in the first place. I never agreed, but anywyas. I'll ask someone to lock this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back