• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official LoveLy MiSha Fanclub

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII MiSha! *hugs* How ish you? Ooooo...so you like Sayoran too? Wow...he is so great. Have read or seen Tsubasa?

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Hi Pika! ^o^ *huggles back* I ish great! :p I've only seen the first book of tsubasa. When I saw Syaoran there I drooled so much the book got soaked. xP

Hi KylieMuffin! ^-^ I'm great today!~

Syaoran's not just great, he's...perfect. *o* Words can't describe him. *dies* x3~~ He's...ultwa-sexaynessh and ultwa-kawaiinessh! <333 If only I could just glomp him...*sighs happily* He's my dream man. ;]

Pssst...I recently got a LiveJournal. ^-^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you are doing great. ^^ Cool, Sayoran is super awesome. And he is hot. XD I have up to vol. 5. I love that manga. I hope to watch the anime. How about you?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...that is sweet MiSha. =3 You guys can be a cute couple, hehehe. Well yes up to vol. 5. I will get 6 and 7 soon when I get the money. I hope they will bring the anime here.

Other than that...how are you doing now? =3

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    I'm so happy you say that!~ ^o^ *huggles* Syaoran's so hott, so I'm very...devoted to him. X3~~~ I made him a fan club, too((link is in siggie))!~ :3 Gosh, if only he was real... >:'[

I'm doing great!~ All this talk about Syaoran's made me hyper!! *bounces*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD!! I bet it does. Look at him...wow. He is fine. X3 XD Have you seen Cardcaptor Sakura? That is when Sayoran was about ten years old.

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    He's fine indeed!~ =) Wish I could just glomp him... *glomps*

Yep! I've seen the show &read the manga. It's when I first became interested in Syaoran. ^o^

Btw, I've just read that BJ is...er...has left PC. Isn't that sad? ;-; I'll miss her dearly; she's been such a great friend &she was the one who made this club for me. *sniffle* I miss her already...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Hehe...he is totally goreous. XD I agree, and that is cool. ^^

Yes, it is very sad that BJ left PC. ;-; I totally miss her too. And I always will. But I think you can track her down on LJ. ^^ Look out for her. =3

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Oh no! My beloved fan club! I shall save thee! *revives* Boy, I miss PC. I haven't gone on for very long since school's starting soon. >.<

BJ's LJ? Okay dokay, I'll look sometime. =)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    MiSha!! *runs and glomps* Omg...I haven't seen you in a while. I know I miss PC too. I haven't been here that much. Like I am here about four out of the seven days of the week. ^^; Not good. I need to get back...but work is stopping me. Grr...

So how have you been? Yep, try to track down BJ that way. ^^ Good to see you again. *hugs*

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    *glomps Lucy-chan &KylieMuffin-chan* Aww!~ I miss you guys super duper muchh too. ='[

It sucks when you can't come to PC, ne Pika-chan? T-T

Aww...me misses you too Kyliemuffin-chan!~ T-T Thanks fer the muffins! *hugs back* I'm doing good. =)

Back