• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official LoveLy MiSha Fanclub

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Welcome to The Official LoveLy MiSha Fanclub! Some of you may known her as LM or MiSha. She is very nice and friendly person. If you like her,love her,crush on her,admire her or worship her,join here. But,before you join,please read the rules.
    Rules
    1.Do not SPAM,flame,bash or swear
    2.Be polite
    3.Keep on topic about MiSha
    4.Do not double posts except it is accident.
    Owner
    Blue Jasmine
    Co-Owners
    Bree
    Dark_Pikachu
    Members(Currently 10 members)
    Blue Jasmine
    LoveLy MiSha
    Amphros23
    Natzap
    SaRa*BeaR
    Bree
    totodile
    pikastar
    Dark_Pikachu
    Kyogre-chan
    Ms.Allison Goldfrapp
    P.S.I ask LoveLy MiSha for a permission already and she send message to Kyogre-chan already

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I want to join as well. She is very cool, and nice. ^^

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    *enters*

OMGoodness! Thanks for joining guys. <3 You guys are teh greatest. *glomps each one of you* ^o^

Sara--Whee!~ *hugs* I <3 you too! :]
    Bwee--Yays! ^o^ *hugs Bwee back* PLEASE LET BWEE BE CO-OWNER JASSY! ^-^ Bree ish just too sweet. =)
    Nazzy--^I Lub yas too!^ *huggles*
    Toto--Toto's here! *tackles* One of my Ash fan budds! :3 Thanks fer joining! ^-^
    Pikastar--HI!! *hugs* Thank so muchh for joining! ^_______^

You guys have made me very, very happy, & hyper too[can't ya tell? xD]!
    So, uHm, any questions for me? ^-^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey MiSha!! How are you doing? I have a question, do you read manga? If you do what kind you read? And you welcome! You deserve your own club. You are very nice and cool to talk to. ^_____^ *hugs back*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hi,MiSha and everyone. How is everyone doing? A lot of members! I am very happy. MiSha,I am very glad and happy for you. I will add everyone. Welcome! Have fun and have a great time. Anyway,may I and everyone interview you,MiSha?

Back