• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Marina99 Club! =3

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    Well, hello everyone! ^^ This club is dedicated to one of my best friends here at PC. She is a great RPer, and she is always has something kind to say. =3 This girl I speak of is Marina99. So come on, and join! ^^ Dont be afraid! She wont bite, she'll hug. xD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I would like to join too. Marina99 is a very sweet and kind girl, it's nice to be her friend ^____^

Sawyer

���
    Years
    umm... i'll join, now where's my hug? *someone bites me* owwch! you said a hug! XD i'll join, Marina99 is a very nice and caring person. ^^,

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    now it would be a horrible lie to say I will not join. XD

So in other wods, I'll join Mari-chan's sweet club. =3

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Aww, thanks for joining you guys. I'm really flattered, more than I was once. =3

ACManga-kun =P said:
    umm... i'll join, now where's my hug? *someone bites me* owwch! you said a hug! XD i'll join, Marina99 is a very nice and caring person. ^^,
    <.< || >.> That wasn't me.
    *huggles* See, I don't bite, I hug...gle! XD

Alexis

Game Boy; literally
    Years
    Starry-chan? That's one of my coolest nicknames yet! =D
    Leave it to the 'cute little tomboy' to make up nicknames. :P

Anywayz, you guys mind if I join? Riri's my friend in RL and she can be really sweet at times...too sweet, actually. :D

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Alexis said:
    Leave it to the 'cute little tomboy' to make up nicknames. :P

Anywayz, you guys mind if I join? Riri's my friend in RL and she can be really sweet at times...too sweet, actually. :D
    That's really cool how you are friends IRL!

Back