• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    i go to sppf when i want to talk pokemon, although i haven't been there lately...anything else? XD it's not like i have anything else to do.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    *glomps teh sexy Matt* There you are sweetie! ^o^ I gots a question for ya. ^________________^ What is...your favroite color? XD (I should know this...well, you learn something new every day. XD)

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yeaaaaaaaaaah!! XD Tell us your crushies. <3

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    -_-; fine....[in no order]: ~Moonlight_Shadow~, Kelsey,Angel Tabitha, DF_dadragonz, snowangel3181988, and xXxLaYdeeOrIgInxXx]

Last edited:

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    W0000t! Mattness has a crush on me. XD Awws, you have a crush on Malyka? That's so cute! *glomps Matt*

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    cute? eh....i guess O_o;
    maybe my list isn't that long now that i think about it. i dk or care to be honest XD none of it really matters considering i'm paired.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yeah, I guess it's---wait a minute! XD I don't matter anymore? *playfully shoves Matt* <3

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    XD I was just kidding Matt. ^o^ Lets' see...what is your favorite forum to post in on PC? =3

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    i dk...i guess when i do post which is rare, i post on offtopic discussion...
    BTW! It is a happy day 4 me cuz my friend Julia joined ^0^ [glomps her into the ground] her name is xXxLaYdeeOrIgInxXx
    [is verrrrrrrrrrrry happy]

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hmmm...maybe you can bring that friend of yours to your fanclub and show her how loved you are here.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Fun! A Matt-friend!! XD I wanna meet her, we should have her come here. <3

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back