• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI! I want to join his club. ^^ Because he is nice and cool. May I?

xDaRK_SuiKuNx

.somewhat of a devil.
    Years
    XD peaches and i go way back >,>
    hey, thanks for joining pikastar and espyon_luver now give me strawberries >vv< [evil bunny]
    skyblue is better, but black is the pwnzor

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    0_0~! Hey Matt-kun! *clings and gives you strawberries* How are ya? XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Hi ~\Ethereal_Knight/~!! *gives you some strawberries* Cool, I am glad you are doing good. ^^ Thanks for letting me join. ^^ Yay! I like DNAngel too! Who is your favorite character?

xDaRK_SuiKuNx

.somewhat of a devil.
    Years
    My fave DNAngel character...it's a tie between Dark and Satoshi...but probably Dark, he's just like me. call me matt, pikastar XD

Kyuu is just something wiz says in DNAngel, matt.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ~\Ethereal_Knight/~ said:
    My fave DNAngel character...it's a tie between Dark and Satoshi...but probably Dark, he's just like me. call me matt, pikastar XD

Kyuu is just something wiz says in DNAngel, matt.

Ah..that is awesome. I like Dark too. He is my favorite. ^^ Oh okay Matt. ^^ Thanks. Aww..I love Wiz too, he is so cute. I like when Dark use him for wings. So how far are you in the anime? Or manga?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back