• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    some crazy girls in my neighborhood... >> i was in my room, fresh out the shower and they were in the older one's room spying on me with binoculars >.> thank god i had a towel on <.<;;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Matty-kun!! [glomps] How are ya today??? =D Welcome Eli-chan!! xD;; ~origin

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    <[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]> said:
    some crazy girls in my neighborhood... >> i was in my room, fresh out the shower and they were in the older one's room spying on me with binoculars >.> thank god i had a towel on <.<;;
    O_O;;; Tabby's right... omfg. Good luck with avoiding them.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Welcome to the club Eli, but don't ever stomp on poor Matt's foot again, I might have to hurt you if you do. XD Jk.

So, Matt, how the hell are you?

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    i kind of like pokemon still XD but i hate "cute" ones like the ones you guys mentioned. i like evil and tough looking ones that can fight. most cute pkemon suck in battle. my friends do all this contest raising crap, and i just train...and train....and train...i EV train, look for the best IVs, breed for moves and stats...i play serious XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Contests....I've done a few of those, but I don't like 'em enough to train my pokemon for the contests. then again I don't EV train either. Heck I don't even play the game anymore. XD

Enough about me. How are you today, Matt?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back