• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Max Discussion!

Years
  • Max's Future Pokemon

If Max where to follow his dream and become a Pokemon trainer, which Pokemon do you think he would have on his team? Here is what I think:

Gallade - The evolved form of the Ralts he befriended.
    Banette - The evolved form of the Shuppet he befriended.
    Mightyena - The evolved form of the Poochyena he befriended
    Metagross - Just like the jirachi he befriended, it is a Pshycic/Steel type, comes from Hoenn, and is somehwta legendary.
    Swampert - A Hoenn starter pokemon, and its type beats his sister's Blaziken.
    Charizard - His sister has the two other Kanto Starters, so he completes the set.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Oh wow. Another non-discussion topic. How fun.

He'd have Ralts. Maybe. The other five Pokémon would be random Pokémon that he caught off screen. Not that it matters anyway.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I agree with with all of those but metagross, why not capture jirachi? he also befriended a doexys didnt he?

I found this pic on the net:
    The Official Max Discussion!

He'd have Ralts. Maybe. The other five Pokémon would be random Pokémon that he caught off screen. Not that it matters anyway.
    He had a strong relationship with poochyena and shuppet as well :\

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Mew~ said:
    I agree with with all of those but metagross, why not capture jirachi?

Because Jirachi is asleep for the next 1000 years? It might be longer.

He had a strong relationship with poochyena and shuppet as well :\

You give the writers too much credit. Ralts is actually a stretch.

Years
  • Will We See Max Become a Trainer?

As we all know, the hated blue-haired boy named Max wants to become a Pokemon trainer, and Ash promised to battle him someday when they went their separate ways. (Then again, Ash promises a lot of things...). Do you think that Max will ever become the appropriate age to become a trainer? According to this interview the characters don't age. Does this mean that we will never see Max return for an episode as a trainer?

So the true question is: Will the writers ever decide to age Max by a couple years and make him a trainer?

Last edited:

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Never.
    If they age Max, Ash ages.
    And that means balls must drop, and man voice must be had.
    The world could not function without Ash' prepubescent little girly voice.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Never.
    If they age Max, Ash ages.
    And that means balls must drop, and man voice must be had.
    The world could not function without Ash' prepubescent little girly voice.

O_o lol.

Well,I'd like to see Max because I expect in the battle frontier saga in sinnoh (if they have one which I bet they will) he could show up..

Or perhaps the 5th generation..

I'd actually like to see a season based on Max traveling..

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    That picture looks real and aren't those twins from Destiny Deoxys?
    And I agree with what you are saying about those pokemon that he should have.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Well,I'm not sure if this is official or not but I saw there were a few threads about Max so how about just one thread,eh?

What i think will happen to Max:

1. He will probably start his journey in about 1 or 2 seasons from now.
    2. Will start with either a Treecko or Mudkip or a Normal Type Pokemon.
    3. Will meet up with Ash and eventually battle with him.
    4. Ash will lose.
    5. Max will win lol.
    6. They may start a series about Max which i personally would find it interesting..

Years
  • 1. The characters do not age, and he hasn't been a main character for quite a while. I very highly doubt he would suddenly be featured again.
    2. Why would he not start with that stupid Ralts?
    3. Maybe.
    4. No.
    5. lol Noooo.
    6. He would be the last character to get his own series. He wasn't very well-received, and there are several characters fans would rather see than him.
    7. Why would you make another thread about the same things already covered in other threads?
    8. Why are you making "official" threads when you aren't a member of the staff nor have gotten permission to do so from them?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    T~T Just tryin' to be helpful,no need for a whole lecture and it's just a theory...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • For convenient sake I'm going to merge the three Max-related threads together. I mean, what's up with all the mini threads concerning one character?

Back