• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Mew Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    The Official Mew Club

That is sooo cool!!! GREAT JOB PV!!!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Thanks alot XD. Plus I have an idea for the trophie and here it is.

WHy dont you like recolour mew white and grey and then put it as an image on the face of the trophy and then put Mews tail as the handles and then put the machokes equal with the base and not below it.

Just an idea XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    I downloaded a image editor along with that animator and i've been playing around and here's what i've done....
    The Official Mew Club
    <<I know, its not mew... but its still cool...
    The Official Mew Club
    The Official Mew Club
    The Official Mew Club
    The Official Mew Club

^^^^^All mew... ^_^

Here's the newest trophy:

The Official Mew Club

But PV, I don't understand how to add the Machokes... The tails are in the way... Where would we put them?

Last edited:

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Hey PV,could you PM me the link where you have downloaded that animator and image editor(so tired of paint)!

Edit: Will somebody please PM Aliana(the woman that is making all Mew Fusions)and tell her that I would like to put all her sprites on my site!

PV this is for you to!

Here is the link:

Site

Yet again: Does anybody know a proggrame that turns flashes into avi,mpeg...

Last edited:

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    D - A - M - N,Ulead I bough a Ulead Proggrames pack(over 150 eur) and most of the are C - R - A - P,you can't do anything so good with them,and the ulead video studio supports only one resolution(don't do any buissnes with them!)!

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Yes,back on topic(Ha,Ha,Ha)do you know a proggrame that can turn flashes(swf) into movies(avi,mpeg).

And do you know where can I download the next few thing(copy and put a like next to it):

The Origin of Mewtwo
    Mewtwo strikes back
    Mewtwo returns
    The Power of One
    Spell of the Unown
    Celebi: Voice of the Forest
    Pokemon Heroes
    Jirachi - Wish Maker
    Destinity Deoxys

In English ofcourse!

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Nope on both questions... sorry... But, I'm currently trying to decide which legendaries to include with mew in a animation... Extra; I have a limit of 11 including mew

Edit: I've decided on the pokemon... I'll have it up in a sec... And here it is:
    The Official Mew Club

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back