• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Mew Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    eliana said:
    Didnt have to do what? o.O;; *confused*
    XDI made a list of every sprite we've fused Mew with,and she was talking about me. Well,I wanted to do it because I was bored. LOL Anywayz I also miss Mew. Why don't they put Mew in the anime anymore? *runs away crying and saying "Why? WHY???"*

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lol...It wouldnt be as mysterious though! XD
    But that was kinda weird that they didnt show Mew with Mewtwo in Mewtwo Returns...She shoulda been with him :P

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Wait,wait Mew is neighter a he or a she,it is genderles(points to the Pokemon games).
    And it would be stupid to see Mew in a anime,in a movie yes,but in the anime no(would ruin the mistery)!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah I kinda agree with Pegasus on that cus it just wouldnt be right to put Mew in the anime.

Pokemon_Veteran

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I sort of meant a movie,but yeah that would ruin the mystery of Mew. So when is the Musion Contest ending,and how do I enter? Also,a fusion of Mew and Gorebyss:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    firered_deoxys said:
    hi mewman.... eep that mewmew looks mutated pokefan
    edit:I have a new mew sprite that I edited myself:
    The Official Mew Club

its mechanized mew!
    I would use it in a hack where all (or at least the lagandaries)pokemon are mechanized and you'r character has to find the people who did it and find a way to change them back, but seeing as I have absolutely no hacking experience and barely know what a ROM or whatever is, it shall stay just a dream...
    edit:skitty mew eh? I'll give it a shot
    ok I tried:
    The Official Mew Club

also another mew fusion I randomly found:
    The Official Mew Club

and I'd say it looks awesome
    Sorry to double-post and I know this is off-topic but could you please make me a Mewtwo sprite that's mechanized like that Mew sprite,and makes Mewtwo look like he's in the armor from the first movie?

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    uh, I already done him mechanized, but I can't do him in the armor (I can't really remember what ot looks like) and its too detailed, but I can show you my mechanized mewtwo?
    edit:here it is:
    The Official Mew Club

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Yes, it is strange that a boy pokemon is pink, but on the other hand, its shiny is blue.. hence, it is neither boy or girl, it is both. (ewww) anyway.... It doesn't matter what you call Mew... its both pink and blue, One of my mews (yes I got them with cheats, I know bad bad me..) is a shiny named Pinky... and another is named Blues. (but it is blue so I don't really know why i did that..)

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    well what abput nidoran and nidoran lol, there colors are oppositized, it might have been a mistake, but I don't think so, and yeah j_spiro I'v seen all af those sprites of you'rs and I had saved them a whiiiile ago, but hey whats this, that doesn't look like the umbreon chao i saw in the thread with the others, it seems clearer is that a newer one?
    edit: also mew's gender isn't neither or both, its unknown all those pokemon that don't seem to have a gender just has an unknown gender

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    see and know you know, I'v been really picky and criticy tonight, I guess its just because its friday night,
    I just thought of a hack idea, someone wanna tell me what they think, its pretty straight forward, all the pokemon are there fusions mew, everything is a mew, team magma/aqua/rocket(depends on what game hacked) would be like team pink! and you'r trainer's you choose from.... well I don't really know, I just came up with this right this second

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    yeah it would be called pokemon pink!, if I knew someone one who was good at hacking we could also use the sprites eliana's working on (it would be best for them all to be made my one person so there all the same style)
    oh and instead of team pink we could call 'em team psy, and there is a point in the game where you get temporarily geneticaly transformed into a mew lol and once you fininsh to a certain point you can transform when ever you want lol
    now this is getting overboard

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back