• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    I also agree that Mandy-chan is great at oekaki! It's funny how the replies are coming out... I'd have though that many of you'd say that the SHOW would end... yet, there are some who say a new trainer will take the place n_n. Very intersting... BTW, this new pokemon, SEBM, It was so obvious that their would be a pre-evolution- BTW- how come there are mainly pre-evolutions? Sure their are new evolutions for those who did not have any yet... but really, they need a stronger form for Ash's pikachu... rather than Raichu which is sooo slow. But, can't do much can we?? MWM, lets talk today :D

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    hay everyone!

tkinc, about ash dying. uhm, i think that would be a bit abrupt and it shouldn't be very dramatic like that :P i know the pokemon creators won't shock us that much.

oh, and i noticed that the misty fans here like your group sketch tkinc, great job!
    mandy-chan, nice drawing of misty. it looks so happy and bright :)

Tkinc

Years
    Lol. Totakikay, I'm not too sure that's true. They DID kill Kenshin after the anime went on long enough... so i'm not sure that will hold off the anime creators.... However, I must agree that the probability for something like this to happen in this TYPE of anime, is pretty slim- considering it was APPARENTELY made for kids.

Thanks Totakikay for the compliment.

Again, Mandy-chan!! I still luv ur oekaki!!

This pic of Kyogre is sooo awesome!!
    https://www.serebii.net/movies/kyogre/

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    @Tkinc: Can't wait to talk to you today ^o^

@Max: I have a feeling that you're right! Misty's definetly gonna get that little cutie there =3

If Ash died, how would the show go on?
    Well, since this discussion should relate to Misty, I would say that Misty would cry over him, and his spirit would come to her in a dream, and he would say, "Stay strong..." or something like that XD

Tkinc

Years
    MWM, you're always right XD BTW, where did u go? I logged on at 8:00 p.m cause i had some stuff to do... I'll be on until 9:00 p.m today or longer... so if u still decide to be on... well i'll be there!

SOMEONE START A NEW TOPIC!

EDIT:===
    Anyone have skype? It's like using an e-phone ^_^ I'm on a lot so if you LITERALLY wanna chat just give me a call on skype when u see me on. BTW, for people like SEBM, Skype might need some manual configuration before everything works perfectly, and Skype works perfectly under DSL. The best time to call me is around 8:00-10:00 p.m on weekends and weekdays. If you wanna say something but cant meet me on skype, give me an email then! :D This is the best way we can get to know each other XD. I'll be happy to answer all ur questions and ill also be able to send u e-cards and stuff :D

EDIT 2:==
    OMG, I drew silent tatsu as a GUY??!! XD I'm gonna change that right now... and ill send the finished concepts of most of the ppl here sometime when i can use my desktop computer (using laptop)

EDIT 3:===
    I just changed Silent Tatssu into a girl XD it turned out pretty good. I managed to fit 14 ppl on one page... I'm trying to look for a place for... ujjawapokemon (is that his name?)... well he didn't reply for even 2 yrs lol... so no worries right?? I'm trying to be fair to everyone but since half left, i can only draw a 'picture' of everyone HERE right? lol

EDIT 4:===
    BTW Mistywishmaker, the design for you're character in the concepts was something that was supposed to look like the girl in the avatar (when i see that it makes me think 'mistywishmaker' What manga is that from anyways?

EDIT 5:=== (HOW MANY EDITS WILL I EVEN DO??)
    I'm trying to invite our old members bak like Kylie-chan and Maya Miyozona... cana u guys help me and PM others to bring em back? I want a massive group pic that beats all group pics (erm... on this site atleast :D)

Last edited:

Tkinc

Years
    lol, ironic, cause i justs asked that. Well, this is what i think the anime would be cut off from the air and there would be an OAV. Simple, yes? Of course Misty would cry like there was no tommorro or even everybody would slit their wrists and/or perform human transmutation to bring bak Ash but he'd be a homunculus and Misty would have a right metal arm and left metal leg and would become the full metal pokemasterist, OHHH YEA!!

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    lol, ironic, cause i justs asked that. Well, this is what i think the anime would be cut off from the air and there would be an OAV. Simple, yes? Of course Misty would cry like there was no tommorro or even everybody would slit their wrists and/or perform human transmutation to bring bak Ash but he'd be a homunculus and Misty would have a right metal arm and left metal leg and would become the full metal pokemasterist, OHHH YEA!!

and misty would save her tears in a jar and label it "misty tears" and/or drop tears and dry them on a letter to make little droplet designs and hand it out to her friends and force them to commit biological mutations to mourn and protest

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    Answer: Ash would get so shocked...but have to accept Mrs. Misty's transgender identity. Ash would be like..."Can I at least take off your wig or check your...'chest humps' under your brasiers??". Mrs. Misty will just tell Ash to love her like the first day they met (in the first season, specifically). If they were to get married, Ash will still be happy and want the best of Misty ;)

Tkinc

Years
    Interesting, very good comment, quite funny, but really, Ash is still like those olden day naive boys XD

Question TIME!! : If Ash was a girl and Misty, Brock, and May just discovered that, how in heck would everybody react?

Last edited:

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    Intesting, very good comment, quite funny, but really, Ash is still like those olden day naive boys XD

Question TIME!! : If Ash was a girl and Misty, Brock, and May just discovered that, how in heck would everybody react?

Answer: In Misty's situation, she will be terribly shocked for several weeks. But...she accepts it. In May's situation, she will be like "OMG...I'm glad I didn't fall in deep attraction with you". In Brock's situation, he'll be pretty flirtatious...or not :P

Tkinc

Years
    QUESTION (lets wrap this up): If Pikachu transformed into a reaalllly hot girl, and started to hang around Ash, how'd ASH react o_O and what if *she was like... kinda not wearing anything?! How'd everyone react (and was talking English- not pokemon at the time)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back