• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Assuming the rumors are true, that means that both Dawn and Brock are leaving.
    Brock is always leaving at the end of the generation and returns few episodes later. Personally I don't think he will leave permanently. Anyway it really interests me what they're going to do.

I'm tired of changing main cast. If they continue this, finally there will be about 10-20 main characters.

@Anime/Mangalover247
    I understand you very well. And it's good to see that you still remember about Misty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Brock is always leaving at the end of the generation and returns few episodes later. Personally I don't think he will leave permanently. Anyway it really interests me what they're going to do.

I'm tired of changing main cast. If they continue this, finally there will be about 10-20 main characters.

@Anime/Mangalover247
    I understand you very well. And it's good to see that you still remember about Misty.

I know he usually does this, but the way they're doing it in DP makes it seem more solid. I mean, they did mention that Ash will need to learn some basic survival skills "when Brock's no longer around" in Doc Brock. I doubt that their mentioning that Brock is getting a new goal and airing a preview when Oak's haikus usually airs that focuses on Dawn and Brock with sad music playing in the background is of any coincidence, either.

It seems like that always happens...I wish it would be like the old days with Misty, Ash and Brock.

@Anime/Mangalover247

I could never forget her, I feel like I am part of her since we have similar personalities

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree. The mere fact that one of the petitions ranked over 30000 signatures (which is one of the largest, if I may add) would almost be like a cherry on top compared to these facts.

If these were online, then I hate to burst your bubble but I learned, through the people trying to boycott against Viacom (like your boycotting against Pokemon, I'm trying to boycott and get people to boycott Viacom.) that online petitions don't work. They specifically said so. Maybe partially because people can get bots to cheat but adding more signatures.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    If these were online, then I hate to burst your bubble but I learned, through the people trying to boycott against Viacom (like your boycotting against Pokemon, I'm trying to boycott and get people to boycott Viacom.) that online petitions don't work. They specifically said so. Maybe partially because people can get bots to cheat but adding more signatures.

Well, even if the online petitions had fakes, I can guarantee that my signatures in real life were mostly real. Speaking of which, I'd better get signatures before the end of the semester, which is about a few days anyways.

BTW, just out of curiousity, why are you boycotting Viacom. I'm glad you used me as an inspirational source, I'm just curious.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • why are you boycotting Viacom. I'm glad you used me as an inspirational source, I'm just curious.

Well you're not exactly inspiring me. Other people have motivated me.

Viacom is a copyright bully. They went crazy over youtube and don't believe in fair-use.
    Viacom is a huge company and they own far too much and have far much control. Plus, they're in charge of the crap that MTV has become.

Oh and Weedle, have you seen the new girl? She wears a bit of pink but overall she looks like she kinda captures that tough image that Misty does. She's older too. Do you think you will like her? Will she be like Misty and be a good example for girls? You can't rule her out saying her shorts are too short because Misty had shorts too and Misty wore the least clothing out of all the main girls.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well you're not exactly inspiring me. Other people have motivated me.

Viacom is a copyright bully. They went crazy over youtube and don't believe in fair-use.
    Viacom is a huge company and they own far too much and have far much control. Plus, they're in charge of the crap that MTV has become.

Oh and Weedle, have you seen the new girl? She wears a bit of pink but overall she looks like she kinda captures that tough image that Misty does. She's older too. Do you think you will like her? Will she be like Misty and be a good example for girls? You can't rule her out saying her shorts are too short because Misty had shorts too and Misty wore the least clothing out of all the main girls.

I'll have to wait until it airs in the united states before I can make an assessment of her character and decide what she's like.

And don't think that I'm going to blame her for wearing short shorts. Even I'm not going to do that. Besides, back in High School and Middle School, the girls had to wear short shorts anyways as part of their gym uniform.

She may capture that tough image in the picture, but appearances aren't everything. I remember when people actually thought Dawn was going to be that gothic emo stereotype just because of how she looked, and look how she acted (well, she's "emo" in the sense that she was like the female anime stereotypes, but that wasn't the "emo" other people meant.). I'd rather wait until she actually appears before I can actually determine what kind of character she is like. If she's at least enough like Misty to not be a Female Anime Stereotype, then although Misty hasn't returned, I at least got the next best thing. Even then, they'll still have to think of another character to add in as well (since, if the rumors are true, then Brock is also going to leave as well as Dawn.). They'll either add in a new male character in addition to the female character, bring Misty back in addition to bringing in the new girl character, bring Misty back as well as bring in both BW characters, or even bring Misty back in addition to bringing the male character, with the female character either being a recurring rival or not present at all.

EDIT: Speaking of not being present at all, apparently we've just received word that the new region, Isshu, is going to be very far away from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh combined. So far away, in fact, that the only way one can get to the region at all is by boat or by plane. This might mean that Ash might not make it to the new region, and it will completely reboot. This might also apply to Misty, since unless she reappears and somehow got out of the gym and is travelling...

Last edited:

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

It seems like people in this forum still likes Misty the most. Good to see such things in the times when some people are trying us to stop talking about her and treating her like she never exists.

So, Sinnoh League is coming. I'm looking forward to see her at least watching Ash on TV, if not cheering him on a stadium.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, bad news, guys. My Japanese class ended up being cancelled due to my Japanese professor getting into an accident in California and later having to undergo back surgery. Oh, well. At least I was allowed to keep my textbook, so I'm most likely going to self-teach myself.

For a bit more well news, I've been kicked off of BMGf permanently. Now, normally, this would seem like a bad thing, but I was planning to, assuming they kept me at a low-level ban, leave the site permanently anyways.

Anyways, I'm planning to get all signatures under order when I start. I shall start during the 4th of July.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Honestly,Misty was the best and they took that away to make room for what I believe is second best,May.
    Dawn to me just completely whiny,horribly dressed,Unappealing and I would rather deal without her completely.
    I would of like to see more of Lyra as a main character instead but she was in there for a little which is fine but still unfulfillable for me.
    But as for Misty I see her making a tiny little comeback for a couple of episodes then going back to her gym.
    With the release of 5th Gen releasing the new girl is coming in and If they screw that up(Which they most likely will) I will lose some massive respect.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I'll agree on Misty returning for at least a little bit, but I think that, if Misty has to leave, the Gym has absolutely nothing to do with her leaving. Remember, she still has a goal she needs to accomplish which is becoming a Water Pokemon Master. If Ash doesn't stay as being a Brain, then Misty needs to continue her journey, since being Gym Leader only gets you so far before she ends up becoming a JJM-like character.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Yeah but Nintendo is to stupid to take Ash out of the show. It would benefit so much but the still will not do anything that drastic.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I will be happy seeing her, not matter how she will look. But this fanart looks cool.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Just in the Johto games that hairstyle was NEVER featured in the TV series thus far and I doubt it will be. There are only a few times where her hairstyle has been changed and that was with the kimono, mermaid costume, and a couple of occasions where Misty woke up abruptly which were in Pokeball Peril and a Chronicles episode known as The Blue Badge Of Courage.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Oh wow! 286 pages of pure WIN. Can I has club join?

I really hope they bring her back to the show. She's my favorite female character and tied for my favorite character (with Ash and Pikachu).

UGHH I REALLY hope she comes back to travel with the gang for good, and just let her older sisters run the gym... They came back from their world cruise, so why can't they just do it anymore? Misty needs to tell them "Up yours, I'm going to travel some more with the boy I like!"

Last edited:
    Oh wow! 286 pages of pure WIN. Can I has club join?

I really hope they bring her back to the show. She's my favorite female character and tied for my favorite character (with Ash and Pikachu).

UGHH I REALLY hope she comes back to travel with the gang for good, and just let her older sisters run the gym... They came back from their world cruise, so why can't they just do it anymore? Misty needs to tell them "Up yours, I'm going to travel some more with the boy I like!"

Of course you can join Piano Man, welcome :classic:! I agree with you 100% I miss the good old days where she was with Ash and Brock/Tracy...God I miss them sooo much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back