• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
  • hey! wake up

POst men save this club.
    Wow!

I never knew the Manga would be so suggestive XD

Well, anyways, sorry about not posting lately, I've been rather busy.

Now listen to this...

Do you want to know something interesting?
    Well, Remember when you said May is 2 years younger than Ash?
    Well, in the first ep. of Pokemon Advance, May said that she was 10 YEARS OLD.
    Wouldn't that make Ash 12, Misty 14, and Brock 16-17?

But you could say, "that doesn't make any sense" and that is what you should be asking.

Why?

Well because it's already been 5-6 seasons and Ash has only grown 2 years older!
    Why hasen't he grown older?

The answer is that IF he was 13, then Ash supposedly wouldn't be naive and innocent anymore (probably some Japanese belief-pervertism in teenage and adult men...[13+] (?)) -_-

Also, "yesterday" 10/16/04 I watched Pokemon Advanced Generation and it was the ep. of Volbeat and Illumise. In the end of the episode as was puzzled at the world "love" and May said that "you'll understand when you get older"

"Older"! Ash is 2 years older, how can he learn something May has at an age higher---May is 10 in that episode. Funny isn't it. Women are seen to be FAR more intelligent than men at young ages. Haha! --Sorry, I don't mean to be sexist---no i'm not sexist, so don't start with that

Anyways, it is good to know that the author of the medium---the anime in this case, always tends to implement (at least) some of his views through the character (s) he uses/portrays in his medium (or media). For example, it seems clear that boys who are 12 and lower are naive, innocent, and rather stupid, whilest girls ?(10) and older are highly intelligent and clever---i.e May and Misty (Misty in the Blane ep. [about the clock] where Ash was completely mislead in his calculations to Blane's gym and his cheezy disguise]) Also, what about Ash's emotions? Ash is ALLOWED to cry in the Anime since he is 12 years old, an age of naivete, ironically (not 13, since as meantioned, it would "mean" he is "mature"; has "no need to cry" "because he is a guy".

Now, is it true that no MAN or BOY who is/has reached "puberty" can cry? that he is shunned from that emotion because it is "femanine" or does crying at or over the age(s) of puberty make the guy "gay" (harsh term to use)?

the answer is....

NO!
    NO!!
    AND...

NO.

Yes you got it, you shouldn't be shunned from crying regardless of your gender or your age because "it's no like a guy/girl to act like that"
    Society (which is EVIL) teachesyou that crying for guys is wrong, but really it isn't. The purpose of shedding tears is to releave oneself of stress; it is a gift from "the almighty" to us, to relieve this stress; and believe me, EVERYONE will have their moments at sometime or another (extreme situations) where if tears don't come out, it will transform into another harmful side-effect....

AGGRESSIVENESS AND ANGER. Why do you think when men/boys in this society (who are taught this principle) start punching and "beating people up" when they are made fun of to a poing of "not taking anymore" or when something horrific happens to them (sometimes)? It is because their inability to shed tears (not wanting to) is coming out the "other way"

This is perhaps why Ash is so moving to people who watch the anime because he actually shows all of his eemotions, especially crying in situations that are very important to him.

Well, that's it, gotta go. What do you think of my idealism?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • ^Your posts are really great and informitive,Tkinc.:)

Here's a really cute pic of her.:)

misty05.jpg

Cutie!^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • In the Pokemon fando, I'd say distance alone. In the real world, the writers...Stupid writers, wanting to keep this on a purely adventure level.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • I agree, another girl...but I believe Misty somewhat knows that Ash likes her, that's why she does some crazy things just to get his attention ;)

I have a feeling though that their will come a time in the series when Ash will be so seriously injured that death will be probable, and something may happen that may reveal some truthful, hidden secrets of Misty's opinions of Ash (if she hapens to even get a notice that'll bring her there)

Ash may even DIE again, but for good in the series; That I believe would be horrible ending to the Anime and/or Manga.

Remember, I only post such long posts so that you guys can get an informative in-depth view on the relationships between Ash and Misty.

I don't have any pics at the moment of Misty but I believe I'll submit some when I find really appealing ones (like the Mermaid pictures of Misty :))

Ash IS and WILL REMAIN THE "leader/protector of all pokemon" and Misty,I know will remain at his side whether she is there directly or far away as at the Cerulean Gym thinking about the memories between her and Ash and constantly thinking of when their relationship may get serious, where they may get married, have children and be forever so happy ;)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • My view is little different.

In my view,although Ash may seem to be the leader of all pokemons, he will not be the best trainer.Indeed Misty started as stronger trainer than him and she should remain stronger.It means that she is going to get the hold of more water pokemons and so she wouldn't just stay at cerulean gym and think about the relationship between her and ash.Instead she should be made grow into a powerful trainer by the writers.As about the way Ash and misty will get together,I think that there will be a situation when ash and misty will both be strong pokemon trainers and will be choosen to be elite four and there during training ash or misty may fall in a difficult situation and then they will express each other's fellings to eachother.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back