• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ...no one likes the Battle Frontier arc? O_O

*ish obsessed*

Well, I really like May, and the current seasons. *hides* But yeah, I love Misty, and I'd want her to come back, if she had an actual role. I'd want her to participate in something, other than standing around and holding Azurril. I don't understand why the writers never really gave Misty anything to do. She's an awesome character, and I'm sure she's capable. *rolls eyes* Stupid writers! >___>

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^If they really DID bring Misty back, and had her hold Azuril the whole time, then it'd probably mean that they were trying to kill her character, which they're already doing. AT LEAST Misty deserves some cameos in the show, or have Ash call her ONCE in a WHILE. Maybe at least have her in the Ending theme or something. Tsk, those writers! >=(

Years
    ^Yeah, I agree with both of you.

IMO Misty was awesome in the HOSO episodes. She needs more real episodes like that! Writers...psh. >_>

EDIT: Also, click this. It's a translation of a PokeSho fanart by Yamato-san and some other people from SPPf. I think you guys would like it. LOL. XD

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I've found a really cute pic of Misty.^_^

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

<3

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    hiya everyone!! *waves* how was ur new years? :)

where did u get that cutie pic of misty ML17?

EDIT: here is a new misty sig based on january!

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Wow, posts that I've missed in two days. =3

Firstly, that Pokesho mangatranslation was done here at PC. Feel PROUD all ye people that are citizens of the community. XD
    Nextly, that pic is AWESOMELY cute. =3 So is the January Kasumi Pokesho by Totakikay.

I wonder why Mistywishmaker hasn't made anything awesome here yet. I was expecting something to pop up while I was gone..

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    A-one, you are AWESOME =D

@SE Max: Err... I probably won't show up with something awesome, but I'll post my two new CGs tomorrow... New Year's and valentines. Yes, New Year's IS kinda late, and Valentines IS kinda early, but... Yeah ^__^;;;

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I'm AWESOME who me? Why thank u i'm flattered.
    But that was not my best work i did that with a broken right shoulder;
    Yeah me 2 Max i'm runnin out of ideas but just got 1 i post it immediately after it finishes.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I love this red dress too ;>
    Kasumi .. goodbye forever .. *cries* If I ever get to buy the Pokemon company, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT THEY MAKE MISTY COME BACK. No matter what. And I'll make May fall down a cliff or something as well. <_<

^YES! I'd do the same thing.... except maybe May goes travelling with Drew instead of falling off a cliff... XD

*sniff* Misty was such a popular and powerful character in the Kanto series!

I totaly totaly agree

Guest123_x1

*sniff* Misty was such a popular and powerful character in the Kanto series!
    Now that I think about it, since she left for Season 6 for a new female character, Misty kinda reminds me of Diane Chambers (Shelley Long) from "Cheers". Upon it's sixth season, Diane left and was replaced by Rebecca Howe (Kirstie Alley).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back