• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
  • Lol. Funny arguments. Well, lets see... I'm not to sure if you could get me to do Misty's voice... my voice is a little more on the high pitched scale :P A girl immatating a guy is A LOT easier than a guy immitating a girl BELIEVE ME. It's actually do the hormones we are given (gender-wise) -__-. Buster wolf, again shows me how a true artist draws o_O. Lol. I really need better skill :\ Oh, and if you want your pic to come out darker and cleaner, just set on Auto levels on photoshop :P Make sure that there isn't another pic BEHIND the one you are doing that for, or otherwise THAT will appear too :P Gotta go, so i'll see if i can do another edit with more info later :D

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Ok. (*breaths slowly) Open Adobe Photoshop CS, then go to -->Image--->Auto Levels (I'm saying this from the top of my head since i'm at college...) Just check under the image menu. You'll find it there (i think). The image becomes darker and clearer, but all those smudges and stuff WILL SHOW, so be careful.

EDIT:====
    Ash does have a girl's voice- it's voice acted that way BY ONE. The way the lady made Ash's voice was trying to make her voice a bit deeper- like she was sort-of immitating a guy. Just check out the first season; you'll know what i mean. The reason Ash sounds better now is due to the fact that the voice actor has gotten better at doing Ash's voice :) which I must say shockingly sounds VERY CLOSE to the japanese one :D

EDIT 2:===
    In ponderance of Ash's new voice actor... Wishy (Mistywishmaker) o_O could probably do the best voice. I have'nt actually heard her voice through Skype, but I think she probably has a very nice voice as well as top notch acting skills for Ash XD

Last edited:

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
  • hay everyone.

bring misty back. how would you protest to the writers if you had the chance?
    well, i would be speaking to them in a kind and calm voice and find out why they would do this to misty. with much luck, i hope they listen and understand that there are many misty fans out there.

for misty's voice actress, i want her back doing misty's character :)
    here are the list of voice actresses and actors:
    misty (and jessie) is done by racheal lillis and ash (and his mother) is done by veronica taylor. pikachu is done by ohtani ikue and brock (and james) is done by eric stuart.

Last edited:

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Actually Veronica Taylor does, her website even has a welcome from May, Ash, and his Mom.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • MistyManiac said:
    Yes she does, her website even has a welcome from May, Ash, and his Mom.
    Lilis has a website? o_o What's the link to it? I want to go check it out .. and if there's a picture see how ugly she looks like.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Sigh, why do I post before I think. I meant to say Veronica Taylor. Please forgive my stupidity, I saw "do May's voice too?" and instantly thought she was talking about Taylor. Anyway here is the first pic I found of Lilis on Google:

Last edited:

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
  • Human Pokemon People!

hello. i made this simple image collage of the main pokemon voice actresses and actors using adobe photoshop.

***********​

**image legend**
    top area- eric stuart
    left bottom corner- ohtani ikue
    right bottom corner- rachael lillis
    background image- veronica taylor speaking with tom wayland at the big apple anime fest in new york city of year 2003

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back