• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    I'm bak again :D I'm astonished that we got another page. Sadly none of my goals are finished. With all this stress of Engr projects, I don't have the time to finish that group pic of the pokecommunity. Since more and more ppl are showing up (*now) I don't know what to do with the situation of the crouded-ness in that pic :( Besides that, last friday I got the chance to talk to Mistywishmaker for about an hour. We discussed a bit of general chat but not so much of anything on a particular topic :( However, I got to know her a little bit better than i did before hand :D From my perspective, she's very polite and nice... eh... I'll end it right there ;)

So, what's the new topic nowadays? Oh yeah! the pkmn actor team. Ya, they are pretty scary, but we never said the voice actors would have to look pretty right?

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    *slams side on door* May I join? I just wubb Misty, and got sooo mad when they replaced her with May. May is just a little... Girly.
    Gaah, enough about May! *smacks head* Anyways, may I have Togetic? (The episode where Togipi eveolves and leaves Misty almost m,ade me cry...)

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    CrystalLatias said:
    *slams side on door* May I join? I just wubb Misty, and got sooo mad when they replaced her with May. May is just a little... Girly.
    Gaah, enough about May! *smacks head* Anyways, may I have Togetic? (The episode where Togipi eveolves and leaves Misty almost m,ade me cry...)
    Welcome! And I did 2 cryed when togetic left Misty and just so you know, no one claims to have a pokemon...I think...

Tkinc

Years
    Lol. I don't think it would be good to kill any of them o_o. As long as the anime is running, we can't kill them; otherwise, we will have to get replacements or simply shut down the show. I know if we do #1, we will just get worse voice actors. If we do #2, we would destroy any chance to see Misty come back. Well, gtg (again :P) But I'll be sure to update sometime today

Tkinc

Years
    Killing is still not an option. If you want, just fire the voice actors. That should be enough to attack their ego :P (Since they've been doing the voice acting for like 4-5 years...)

Someone, start another topic please!

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hmmmm.... Who shall i Kill >:P .... I would like to kill.... find out after the break.
    Na, i wouldn't like to kill any of the Voice actresses/Actors. xP

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tkinc said:
    Killing is still not an option. If you want, just fire the voice actors. That should be enough to attack their ego :P (Since they've been doing the voice acting for like 4-5 years...)

Someone, start another topic please!
    How bout this topic...If you had to give an award to the best voice actor or actress who would it be?

Tkinc

Years
    If you had to give an award to the best voice actor or actress who would it be?

Are you talking about pokemon voice actors or any voice actors in general? I think that out of the whole group, Veronica should get the award because it is very hard to immitate Ash's voice...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    If you had to give an award to the best voice actor or actress who would it be?

Are you talking about pokemon voice actors or any voice actors in general? I think that out of the whole group, Veronica should get the award because it is very hard to immitate Ash's voice...
    Same, also 'cause she plays Misty's, May's AND Jessie's voices too.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Same, also 'cause she plays Misty's, May's AND Jessie's voices too.
    No, that's Rachel who does Misty and Jessie. And besides, it's easy to do Ash, I do him without even noticing. And as a Pokeshipper, I use this to my advantage ^_~
    Crystal Clair as Ash: Misty, I, um, I love you.
    Now if only I could do Misty well enough to do the reply
    XD
    Well anyway, look what PokeshoSoara did
    https://img487.imageshack.us/img487/4668/rel28358tn.png
    And the reason I'm usually the one to post his work is because I'm at Pokesho the second I'm awake to check for updates.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    o.o; Right. Then Rachel Lillis is the one who'll get my award. Soara did a nice work too on Misty, but I'd love to see him draw less suggestive images. ^.~

Tkinc

Years
    All the voice actors actually did a great job when u think about it. They matched the japanese voices rather well :D.

I also agree Soara is great at art, but from what i've seen, he's drawing a little too much of suggestive Misty's/May's o_O. Buster wolf showed me a drawing that looked like it was from pokesho... and welll.... it was May, but veerry WELL ENDOWED and she was like trying to cover her breasts and well... the were kinda big and... o_o.

Enough there, I think you can see the point I'm making.

Well, I gtg. So I'll (again) reply bak soon! ^_^

EDIT:===
    I went to pokesho, and well I found this page:
    https://www.pokesho.com/e_log1.html

It makes me feel there is something simply wrong with Soara. When
    did he get the interest in the female characters' breast sizes o_O
    and why is he so biased toward Misty- saying she has smaller
    breasts than May!

erm...

EDIT 2:====
    I visited pokesho again and I found this group pic of the girls...
    https://www.pokesho.com/ira/ep_puuru_1024.html

Is he trying to make a statement or what? Suggestive pics and
    May again with the implication of larger breasts

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back