• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    why is he so biased toward Misty- saying she has smaller
    breasts than May!
    Well, I have no idea what was going on in that chart. But I can come to two other solutions
    1. the chart is basically proving the fanbase's stupidity.
    2. notice the (max) next to May. That could mean the biggest her boobs have gotten like in the Flannery episode.
    And I dont think Soara is biased against Misty. He hasn't drawn May in ages and he recently popped out two Misty pics within his mirage of Whitney, Flannery and Erika.
    I always wonder if Soara is maybe a girl but is too ashamed to admit her love for the female gender. I just get this feeling when I'm at Pokesho.
    Oh wait, this is the Misty club, not the Pokesho club
    sorry

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Well, I have no idea what was going on in that chart. But I can come to two other solutions
    1. the chart is basically proving the fanbase's stupidity.
    2. notice the (max) next to May. That could mean the biggest her boobs have gotten like in the Flannery episode.
    And I dont think Soara is biased against Misty. He hasn't drawn May in ages and he recently popped out two Misty pics within his mirage of Whitney, Flannery and Erika.
    I always wonder if Soara is maybe a girl but is too ashamed to admit her love for the female gender. I just get this feeling when I'm at Pokesho.
    Oh wait, this is the Misty club, not the Pokesho club
    sorry

I guess you're right at not being biased... but still, that chart is wacked. I don't really know neither if the artist is a guy or a girl, it just seems that with the large amounts of seductive pokemon girl pics, it would be a really desperate guy or girl? o_O. I shouldn't say anything because i can't really draw, but seriously, it makes pokemon seem like a love-hina anime... at least with the amount of cleavage and stuff...

BTW, I agree, this is the Misty club, we shouldn't compare anyone else with Misty and put her down; instead we have to tell everyone that no one can beat Misty in the end- she still has a few years to go and hey, she might later become well more endowed than all the others... erm... that didn't sound right? o_o

Pokemon Xtreme still needs lots of work in developing Misty's changing character. I will notify you- Misty will be wearing more full covered clothing in the RPG. I don't like the clothing being too short or revealing for any character. It doesn't feel right. I will also endow the characters based on their habits to make it more realistic so ppl will get off my bak. I like a bit of romance in the game as well, but I won't ever go to the point to make it as suggestive like in Soara's pics... (I mean in terms of clothing and cleavage... or... bleh; you know what I mean)

I understand that you, Crystal Clair, like Soara's art, and so do I, but what I don't like is Soara's method of degrading the characters by making them wear ellicit clothing. If you really want to see that stuff, read the first volumes of something like Gantz...

Last edited:

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    ^Hmmm...the links don't work for me(I don't have permision to go to the server...)...Well...it certainly would not be the first time they've made a character seam more ahem suductive than they are..people don't always act the way they draw though, I've seen very happy drawings from very depressed people so 'Soara' may not really think the way that people asume...
    Well we're kinda off topic...maybe we should come up with a new one?
    Mandy-chan

Tkinc

Years
    Well, yes we are kinda off topic but we had no real topic to start with :P

... I can't think of a good topic now (head hurts) so someone, if they can, start one? (passes the obligation to SEBM) do you have a topic, SEBM or anyone else? Do something that will provoke many of us to answer...

EDIT:===
    people don't always act the way they draw though, I've seen very happy drawings from very depressed people so 'Soara' may not really think the way that people asume...

I agree with you. I guess I replied without further analyzing everything I first said... thats my error. I draw happy pictures too when I'm ever depressed, or other expressions based on my feelings at the moment. I should simply end by saying Soara has his/her style. If he/she wants to draw those things, than so be it, its his/her decision. Heck, what am I to do? I can simply display my views of the characters and express them in my own way but thats that right?

Well, gtg study for my Midterm tommorro and I believe friday... sayanara

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Bleh, Pokesho never works on my computer anymore. I'd like to see those pages, but they don't load. >.< Sorry Tkay. Its that Soara is quite the pervert, and many love his artwork. And I get the feeling he likes May more than Misty, and that's why he draws her endowed better.

Um.. topic?
    What's your favorite line that Misty has said?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh .. this one's from the Nidoran episode in the Orange Islands season.
    Ash: Do you think people really change when they kiss..?
    Misty: I guess we'll have to find out.

Tkinc

Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Meh .. this one's from the Nidoran episode in the Orange Islands season.
    Ash: Do you think people really change when they kiss..?
    Misty: I guess we'll have to find out.

Ya, that was my favorite quote as well. It's quite obvious what the implications were there. It's funny how the artist's put these things in so that the older viewers UNDERSTAND while the younger viewers watch normally without much reaction.

I loved how the author's always showed Misty's infatuation toward Ash with these little props and situations- especially in 2000. It seemed almost that Misty and that girl agreed that they'd both never let go of Ash and would work together to keep him (in their heart) blah, I'm ranting off without making much sense, but what I mean to say it was kinda wierd (the situation) sort-of like those in Tenchi-muyo between Aieka and Ryoko...

I also agree that the author, Soara is a pervert and does like May more- but why? Is it because he/she likes innocent kids, or perhaps she isn't as revealing of her feelings as Misty was...

Tkinc

Years
    Lol Crystal Clair. Soara likes to draw girls. She drew Misty because she probably though (Hmm... what should I draw today? (thinks) I know! Let's draw a colage of all the different Misty's) But it isn't as common as whom she prefers to USUALLY draw- and that is the well-endowed May. Heck, if I get the time I'll show a comparison how much more Soara draws May than Misty ha! And look, there is May on the bottom...

Again this has gone off topic, so lets go back a step... When/If you see Ash become and adult, and he ends up hanging around all the main female characters, who do you think will give Ash his first kiss (this is a rediculous question... but I need to know the opinions for my game... yeah)

Its alright if I get no comment. I have a midterm and I'm typing extremely fast... I might just change the question when I come bak...

Edit:===
    May being there does add comedy, but it also is there because the artist likes to draw May. I'm not too much of a fan of pokesho... but what I can see is that Soara is on the trend of May's... at least these few weeks

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Not that I'm the leader or anything, but sure, you make the cut. Hmmm, as for the provocative drawings, I think most people have their preferences. I like drawing provocative stuff myself, but sometimes I like drawing pretty Misty's too.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Welcome, Matt and His Sidekick.
    Oh, for all your information guys, Soara is a guy. XD

Edit: OMG I'm so bored .. here's a quick check on the thread leaders. These are the people with the highest number of posts in this thread ~for those who don't know.

1. Chairman Kaga - 591 posts
    2. Misty Lover17 - 471 posts
    3. ~Ozy~ - 451 posts
    4. Supreme Edgeboy Max - 286 posts
    5. mistywishmaker - 231 posts
    6. A-One - 216 posts
    7. LonelyTrainer247 - 197 posts
    8. Shugotenshi no Bakura - 159 posts
    9. Carina - 152 posts
    10. LanceLite - 147 posts
    11. Tkinc - 135 posts
    12. ujjwalpokemon - 129 posts
    Right, and I'm too lazy to do any more .. XD Its funny how 4th place and 10th place are occupied by me, LanceLite is my old username.

Last edited:

Tkinc

Years
    Lol. SEBM, give me a few weeks and I'll beat you at 10th :D and a month or two for 8th and 9th ^_^ It really doesn't matter. I've been the most active here as well as you, SEBM and a few others. If you notice, it was only recentely that I came bak to the club after missing about 40-50 pages of discussion :P

Ok. Here's how much I'm done with the final draft of the group pic:

I know I know, its only Me and Mistywishmaker, but I'm adding everybody's concepts slowly. Totakikay is next and all the rest of you guys :D

I'm not sure, I think I messed up on Mistywishmaker, but heck, its a start right. Give me a few weeks ok? Be patient, I'll make this one good n_n

I did mess up- on MWM's left leg. I'll fix that in the art's next update.

EDIT 2:===
    LOL. I already figured that Soara would be a guy, but Crystal Clair kept on referring to him as a "her" so I convinced myself of the later since she visits it like every freakin day right Crystal Clair (*looks at her in an evil snicker-ish way ^_^)
    [Currently Listening to: Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated]

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    Lol. SEBM, give me a few weeks and I'll beat you at 10th :D and a month or two for 8th and 9th ^_^ It really doesn't matter. I've been the most active here as well as you, SEBM and a few others. If you notice, it was only recentely that I came bak to the club after missing about 40-50 pages of discussion :P

Ok. Here's how much I'm done with the final draft of the group pic:

I know I know, its only Me and Mistywishmaker, but I'm adding everybody's concepts slowly. Totakikay is next and all the rest of you guys :D

I'm not sure, I think I messed up on Mistywishmaker, but heck, its a start right. Give me a few weeks ok? Be patient, I'll make this one good n_n

I did mess up- on MWM's left leg. I'll fix that in the art's next update.

EDIT 2:===
    LOL. I already figured that Soara would be a guy, but Crystal Clair kept on referring to him as a "her" so I convinced myself of the later since she visits it like every freakin day right Crystal Clair (*looks at her in an evil snicker-ish way ^_^)
    [Currently Listening to: Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated]

Woah! Those are awesome. XD I wish I could do something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back