• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Crystal Clair said:
    I decided to make my first ever AAML animated gif

I really love it because Misty's hair looked nice in the breeze.
    I can get the original sized version but it's gigantic. Or maybe I could get a few different sizes. And if you give credit to me, I'll let you put it in your sig!
    And yes, this post is the same one from the AAML club, I'm lazy, what can I tell you.

So you made it, Clair! :D I saw someone use it at Deviant Art and I just can't stop looking at it. Thanks for making this!!

Found it! Everybody looks so cute! LOL And the guys just look coool...
    You put me in a dress! :laugh: Haven't worn one since school. I'm actually surprised you remembered me O___o

Yea, I've just been checking out the last few 'decades' of pages and it's SO great to see so much fanart from all of you! :D Go Misty-clubbers!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^OMG, ML17, that is CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE (Sorry, but this is now my most FAVORITE Misty fanart in the the WORLD <3) Misty looks sooooo cute in purple!

@CM Kaga: As sad as it is, I know what you're saying is true. ;__; I just hope that in the few Misty specials that she comes back in, she'll retain at least SOME of her tomboy-ish attitude, and the writers will actually dedicate the ENTIRE episode to her =3 But, that doesn't mean that I'm not a Misty fan. I'll always be a Misty fan, Misty-in-regular-crew or no Misty-in-regular-crew

@Buster_wolf: OH WOW @__@ Your sketches never cease to amaze me! I hope your artist block is down now =3

@Tsuki-sama: Don't leave yet! ;__; I admit that I get really sick of this place sometimes, especially when I go to the shipping debate threads, and a WHOLE bunch of noobs come in and say that Ash shouldn't like Misty because Misty will 'kill him with a mallet." C'mon, I mean, what anime doesn't have one of those mallets? GEEZ, it's just for humor. And another noob-ish thing they do is point out clouds that are grotesquely heart shaped, and they say, OMG, "ASH LOVES MAY." I get so mad that I almost want to swear at them XD =3 (Ooh, MistWM is angry) =3 *sigh*)

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Yeah! Carina's back .sorry for not replying got a **** bad headache.
    Kaga is probably right still youse all must not leave hope just yet,the day wen Misty returns will definitely come.
    I myself think that they are preparing Misty for a future ep the final encounter...i dont know what that is but thats what my mind is telling me.
    A really good pic ML17 like MWM said she looks too good in purple and the violet rose adds to her beauty.
    I have no pics today still here one old fanart.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Ah, it's been a while since you've drawn something A-One. Heh heh, Cowboy Misty eh? That's a pretty interesting concept.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Lol. Swaying back into art are we >_> Hmm....
    I checked out Game informer today and it's cool how Ubisoft is making Red Steel on the Revolution. The originality and functionality opens up new possibilities, esp. for pokemon games we might see in the future; note, I don't imagine seeing turn-based anymore; rather a hybrid... for pokemon games on the Rev I mean...

Enough of that. I'm going to bed, and once again, hoping Misty will come back :D

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Thax a lot that really helps.
    Its a lot difficult than it seems i nearly gave up on it but finally managed to get it right,like i wanna tell never give up on Misty's return.
    Yup Tkinc art days r back again the days are hot opto 40 celcius just puuurrfect for art

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Misty Lover17 said:
    I've got a new sig now. Also, if anyone wants to visit my really awesome fanclub, the link is in my sig.

Also, I've got another cute pic from Leafy to show.

https://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/kasumi15.htm

Misty looks really beautiful in this one.<3

I know I've ALREADY said this and made a BIG deal about it, but Misty is gorgeous in purple! *o* She's so beautiful in the picture! *huggles picture*

Oh, new topic!

What color outfit would Misty look best in?

.... purple :)

Guest123_x1

I'd say orange or something close to that, to match her hair.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Yea, for some reason, Purple and Blue (pretty much the opposite colours of orange) look so nice on Misty. Purple adds a touch of elegence to her 'wild' bright red hair. ^_^ Kinda balances it out.

That purple picture by Leafy is gorgeous...definitely one of the best ones she has made yet! ^___^

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    *goes red* Thankyou sis and Anime/Mangalover (do you have a nickname? :))!!

Here's a lil gif with a...grumpy Misty. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back