• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Um, 4Kids ain't the ones dubbing next season Tkinc. It's someone else.

Also, can we keep the tired " 4kids messed up One Peace!" discusson out of this club? I get it already for the 1,000th time. It is getting old. This ain't Toon Zone.

Got a new Misty pic to show all of you.

Cutie.^_^

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^Speechless is what I was after I heard Ash for the first second... XD

@Car - I was informed that the real Pokemon animators did not animate this special, but it was the dubbers (which includes a few Japanese workers) who did this. XD Maybe I was misinformed *thwacks self on the head* XD
    You mean someone said PUSA did the animation? lol I'm not sure if anyone other than the original Japanese animators would be able to draw or animate Pokemon characters that well...:P

That's such a cute sketch, MistyLover! :D I love the hug ^____^

And HEY Max! :) Oh yea, it was April Fools...
    Speaking of April Fools, I reckon it's highly believable that Misty's sisters used to play tricks on her a lot...:laugh:

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
    I HAD NO IDEA ASH AND MISTY EVER KISSED! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHERE WAS I! I always thought they eventually would but I missed most of the Johto episodes, except the one where Ash, Misty and Brock split up. Was it during Johto or only like in the Japanese episodes? Please tell me!

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
    By the way, in case any of you'll didn't watch the past few episodes of Pokemon (especially the mirage mastermind one this last Saturday) Misty has returned! I don't know if it will be longer than just a few episodes though. Watch this Saturday to find out!

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    What?! Unfortunately they have never kissed :(
    Misty is awasome and great in new episode, she has big role in it. Don't worry so much about voices, animation is the most important. I enjoy Misty-May interraction.

Guest123_x1

What?! Unfortunately they have never kissed
    Years ago, I dreamed that they actually did. When I heard Misty was leaving, I was hoping she would kiss in her last regular appearance.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Speaking of April Fools, I reckon it's highly believable that Misty's sisters used to play tricks on her a lot...

I think so, too :) Our cute little redhead is the cute little runt who her sisters pick on XD

@Tkinc: Speaking of which (Believe me, I feel just a strongly as you - read the email I replied XD) over on SPPF, an actual Pokemon voice actor who plays Meowth has joined the forums and is answering questions about her job. I've read all her responses, and from what she says and from confirmed sources, 4Kids has sold their share of Pokemon to PUSA to dub for only 1 Millions dollars because the income had lessened by a lot. So, now the new dubbing is cheap replacement. Cheap recording equipment, cheaply paid voices (some of which aren't qualified, but they'll take anyone who takes the job) and the selling of cheap Pokemon to the devoted fans. So... yep =3 This is the last time I'm ranting about the voices. XD

Err... I don't think Ash and Misty have kissed. I wish they would, though...

@Super Max: *Smiles weirdly back at you* Welcome back, you fooler =D

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Hi guy
    Check it Out My Ash, Misty and May Video I made it
    Check it Out and Enjoy
    P.S. after my Ash, Misty and May Video, My brother was Past Away

Guest123_x1

By the way. Ash and Misty have kissed ... in those "behind the scenes" stuff.
    I'd say the same thing also!

I'm sure yous'll love this one!

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    I come in, and I come out... (I hope you perverts aren't thinking something else...)

If you mean that Ash(Satoshi) and Misty(Kasumi) were'nt in front of the camera and people weren't 'watching them' then yah by "behind the scenes", they PROBABLY kissed. However, Ash is still very "kiddish" and still feels "disgusted" when someone kisses him or worries for him *ahem When his mom worried about him he got embarrased and kiddishly growchy (trying to she that he's "tough"; *sigh* Ash never went to school did he?).

Besides analysis, I would like to state my opinion alone: I don't think Ash and Misty kissed in the show an ever will because the makers still won't get off the idea that pokemon is a "kid's show" rather than it's a standalone "anime" *sigh (again)*

Well, enough of my ranting yes? Well, gtg study up on some midterms and MAYBE draw again for Pokecommunity [I wonder what happened to that group pic I was working on...]

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Hi guy
    Check it Out My Ash and Misty Video I made it
    Check it Out and Enjoy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back