• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Misty Club back on track?

Wow, this is good. You guys are back and steaming with passion for Misty ^__^. Sadly, again, I have nothing to give/show. I promised an update on the Group CG but it's not even touched yet :( and That CG for MWM (oops I gave it away) I'm not done with the layout design; and hence the drawing stage hasn't started yet. So much of work and I'm getting so fired up to work on Pokemon Xtreme: Misty's Edition, but... Even that is not touched yet...

Besides my progress, I think it's time to ATLEAST comment on what everyone said so far

@ML17: Your back with some very nice, rare pics to show us :D I also see the quality of that official Misty and Ash pic, one of the rarest instances around where, I do agree, they match each other's ages. However, you must realize that anime versions of games/manga usually aren't created by the same artists, and so it is understandable that the characters looks might not turn out what you'd expect.

@MWM: Long time since I<-- have seen you talk so much on Pokecommunity ^__^ This is good. Good luck with your finals ok? Also, this artwork Max is talking about... hmm... since it does belong to you(?) PM me it :D

@Chairman Kaga: Have'nt see you for a looong time; it's good you showered us with your wisdom and greetings. I also hope that they will try to put Pokemon back in the groove it started with. However that would be like saying "Lets take out all the whales from the sea" (Horrible analogy, I know; but can't think up anything else at the moment)

@~Ozy: OMG, dude you are probably the oldest member here, and I can remember distant wonderful memories of you here in the past ^__^ How's everything? Also, dude, I'm gonna add you in the Group CG. So happy you are back

@AML247: Very long name (from LT247), but how's things going? Also, that pic of misty is no other than some Pokemon Special Episode in the AG season (saw it somewhere) or perhaps a recent episode... Anyways, I also believe misty's wink is still pretty cute.

@Crystal Clair: Nice collage and sketch. I haven't cooked up anything Pokemon for a while despite that I'll have to draw out about 20-50 drawings and CG them for the Pokemon Xtreme: Misty's Edition :( But anyways, those are good. I also assume you are preparing for finals?

@Max: Woah, I checked out your forums; looks professional :D I'll try and visit more often. Also, I can see that joint project went into good use. Buster_wolf's spectacular art and your CG skills (with his probably) turned out wonderful; It almost gives me the aura that you are a cute little girl but then I remember that you are a cute little boy :P

@A-one: Hey man. Long time I've seen you here. Any new CG's or sketches up your sleeve?

@Kasumi: The eye color that fits Misty the best is, I agree, either Blue or Green. However, since the original artist drew her with blue eyes, we'll have to keep it at that. Hey, It's the original intention of the creator right? ^__^. I do hope Misty gets a new look that makes her stand out more. Again, the probability for that is slim :(

Pheeew, so much typing >_> But now I think I feel much better leaving 1 post every few days...

Also, it seems I'll be leaving for a loooong time in a couple of weeks. Probably, 2 weeks to a month. I will try and leave a CG for you. Keep in mind though, if my dormancy lasts as long as that, don't be surprised if I EVER return... don't worry, you'll notice that with either two things- I don't post for 1-2 months or all my posts disappear - yes, disappear!

Well, Sayanara for now,
    ~Tsuki-sama (MWM, you are really rubbing off on me<-- Now I'm starting to use this unconciously O__O)

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Wowww MWM you're suirprise me more and more. This small misty is so cote and sun's effect is great. i wish i could drow so perfectly!!!

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Aww, thanks, Kasumi! *huggles* I love to draw Misty in her elementary school years XD I just think Misty is so cute that I can't stand it sometimes and I just wanna hug the TV screen =3

@Tsuki-sama: Good to see you posting here again! I hope you finish the group pic soon! :) You're going to be away for a long time? :( Well, please do well on your finals! I'll be cheering for you XD

What is your favorite Misty pose?

...when Misty puts both her hands together and acts very adorablish XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Mine would be her wink. =3 Yaay for new habits of Misty!

Tsuki said:
    @Max: Woah, I checked out your forums; looks professional :D I'll try and visit more often. Also, I can see that joint project went into good use. Buster_wolf's spectacular art and your CG skills (with his probably) turned out wonderful; It almost gives me the aura that you are a cute little girl but then I remember that you are a cute little boy :P
    =3 I'm getting better at making forums. And will everyone in the club do the honor of joining it? =3
    Yay for CG skills. Well, I did ALL of the coloring. Wolf did the drawing.
    Wah! I'm not a girl!

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Sorry Tkinc me too got my hands full here End exams are coming havnt touched sketches for ages.
    Pose well her turn back look loos good to me.I am talking of this

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Guess what, Misty's in my next contest pic. The contest for Pokecommunity that is.
    I'll even show you a preview. The pic is gigantic even if it only takes up a little space. I bet the contest pic alone is about 10 megabytes large
    oh wait, I checked and it's only 3 -_-
    The picture is more than 1000 pixels long and wide. It has a lot of people in it too
    Aint she cute?
    I also assume you are preparing for finals?
    Actually I am. I have my math, history and science regents this June. XP and I gotta practice 2 hours of math every Saturday
    On the other hand, I can easily find time to work on art. I have this incredible ability to make myself sick and have a few days off. I also draw at school and during class and before I go to bed so I'm really drawing often! Especially since I learned how to use my scanner!

btw, do any of you Misty fans know a character who's very similar to Misty? I do but I wont say it till later.

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    hey im not part of this club but i have a picture of misty which i was using as my avatar and banner:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back