• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • Hey guys!! I haven't been here for a while... How's everyone doing? =3

Wow... This club really needs to have a more active topic... I'm gonna try to start one to last a while...

What are some reasons why you want for Misty to return to the show?

1) Coolest female anime character. EVER.
    2) Gotta love her personality <3
    3) Fiery temper and adorable at the same time.
    4) Adorable voice (English and Japanese)
    5) Cannot be replaced.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Sorry I didn't ask this sooner but Tkinc, I am the one holding the paper or...?Sorry I wasn't sure..
    Yeah you are the one holding the paper ^___^ You look so cute XD!

I have a new fanfic in the works, a holiday themed Misty one.

It's called A Misty Christmas. The plotline is Misty calls Ash telling him that her sisters are upset about their broken-up relationship (with their boyfriends) that happened last Christmas, and now they don't want to celebrate! Ash and his friends promise to help.

You can read more about it at my forum here. If you want to read the story once I have it, bookmark my forum because that's the only place I'm posting it.

Oh, and yes there will be Pokeshipping in it.
    I want to read it! I'll try to read some of your stuff ok! I'm gonna draw you too k? You rock ^__~! Please be patient, I shall comment you on your work soon!

Hey guys!! I haven't been here for a while... How's everyone doing? =3
    Aww, you're here too (in and out) just like me XD. I'll check this place atleast once every 2 days at most :) I'm doing pretty good Mist! I'm finishing some projects but it's ok. I really hope to finish stuff for this club!

k, now please don't take this post as Bashing, I am just saying things that crossed my mind, I have no offenses against you but bad me, I always see some negative in anything lol.(And I don't praise good things much, for good things are good, no matter what lol)

The thing is that part sounded a little sarcastic to me. If you were trying to give the idea that I have no sincere desire to keep the club running and have no value as a member here for I went out once then you are awfully wrong. I am only active in this and the AAMl club in PC nowadays. I try my best to be involved in the club, I care more about Misty more than anyone else in the world. I think the writers have betrayed her and so, I want to see her receive Justice. As for being active, I got more posts in the club than your total posts, should give you some ideas. However, I do want to be in that pic for its really awesome and its supposed to be a group pic. But, if you think I don't deserve a position there, then so be it, don't include me, I won't be running around being mad about it at all. I am not begging to be in it you see, Its a good pic, and so, only people good enough should be in there and I am evil, obsessed Misty fan + Pokeshipper XD.

Now to the topic:

"What would Misty possibly have on her wish list should she celebrate christmas?"

I think she might want Brock' Cooking, A date with Ash, A day off from the gym and away from her sisters, A strong water pokemon from any region, A chance to go in pokemon adventures again with Ash and co., A reunion with Togetic, A path to her dream of being a water pokemon master(I never figure out what that meant lol) and such......

OMG O____O How could I have made it sound like a negative meaning X___X WHAT I SAID WAS: If NOONE TELLS ME THAT I MISSED THEM AFTER I SUBMITTED WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE THE FINAL GROUP PIC than you can't bash on me for not including you. Besides, I'm already including you all ^___^ If I missed you, I'll update asap. So the group pic in this way is never "final" it is still open to be added to. I promise, I'll include all the members I can find possible from pg.30 or so ok? If that makes you happy XDD. Anyways, I didn't mean it in any way. Thank you xoxkris for seeing that :hug: and if you, pokeknight, still find something negative, have a cake dedicated to you *makes pokeknight a cake* I'm your friend not your enemy ;) (Edit!!==>) Alright, I read your post one more time, pokeknight, for clarity, and I do see it as a positive meaning as well. I respect you for that ok? It's just that I really didn't mean it the way I did. I'm one to set an example that being in the club doesn't make you the Misty fan only. Others not on this board may be Misty fans too, so they deserve respect. I'm just a bit bad with words ^^;

Anyways, there are two topics? *get back to this in a giffy* (checks previous posts)

Mistywishmaker's Topic: What are some reasons why you want for Misty to return to the show?
    Firstly, I agree with all the things MWM stated about the greatness of Misty :)
    Now here are two of mine (because right now I'm soo busy--- explain that later)
    1) She has one of the most original hair styles, and with her long hair she looks like one of the most adorable female characters in any anime/manga I've yet seen
    2) She has this really caring side to her which makes her standout a lot. She reminds me of my older sister = good :)

[EDITED:]Weedle_mchairybug's Topic:"What would Misty possibly have on her wish list should she celebrate christmas?"
    I personally think that Misty would have, yes, some new pokemon. I think that female snorunt's evolved form (can't remember from the top of my head), Milotic, or some cool new psychic water pokemon. Misty has a large array of pokemon so I don't exactly know what she'd really want for her collection. The best guess would be one of these strong, beautiful water pokemon :) Now, besides pokemon on her list, she'd probably want some cool ornaments for a Christmas party with Ash and the gang! She's very much an organized girl, so I think that's fine right?

Now, can you guys help me assemble a list of the missing people to put on the group pic from here (this club?)

Put it under:

Group Pic To-Add List:
    1) Pokeknight (^___^)
    2) Sunflorazumarill
    3) MISTYFAN4EVER8887
    4) [Fill in this and the rest]

and etc. Please help me on this if you can ^___^ Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hi, Misty really has to come back. anyways, onto the topic,

well, my reasons are as follows:

She is one of the best characters on the show second only to Ash.

She is one of the very few female anime characters (if not the only female anime character) in the pokemon anime (maybe anime in general.) that isn't depicted under the female anime stereotype. (if you want to know what i mean by that, i will pm you. anyways.)

She has proven herself to be a very powerful trainer either with or without being a gym leader.

those are my reasons for admiring her and wishing her back on the show.

also, Tkinc, the whole Misty's Wish List topic was started by me. i understand your mistake, it's just FYI.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • So sorry I haven't been here lately... I'm sooo sick today. ;_;
    The reason why I wanted to post was just to tell you all -
    I'm taking marine science this year for school, and after getting through almost a whole term of it, I understand why Misty loves the ocean so much.
    I'm sure Misty would just love to go diving in the coral reefs (if she hasn't done that yet in the anime) I'm sure Misty would love to do stuff involving the ocean.
    And that's a big reason why she should come back. She'd get to see the ocean in her travels and do exciting marine activities that would make her more experienced. She, Ash and co could train for surfing contests with their Pokemon.
    I personally think it would be great seeing Misty and Ash survive on a deserted island somewhere. Misty would know all about the currents of the ocean so she'd know exactly what direction would get them the fastest back to land. (the problem is they would have to build a boat, but didn't Misty build a model of the St Anne once?)
    I think it'd be cool if there was a monthly contest where the Pokemon fans could submit ideas to the Japanese writers and the top five ones would be made into episodes!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Sorry Tkinc, I just went berserk there lol.

Welcome back MWM, hope you will be really active here once again like you used to.

As for the topic, Misty should be back for the following reasons:
    1. She's the coolest girl character in anime, ever, for sure.
    2. She's got a cool attitude.
    3. She loves pokemon more than May/Hikari do who are taking part in contests or even having relations with them due to their parents.
    4. She is more experienced than other major females, and so, she won't be a hindrance in Ash's path to pokemon mastery, instead, she would be a big help.
    5. She can be done many things with, like make her a strong rival of Ash, or make her unwilling part of an evil organization, make her one of the chosen people to be next elite four, and face Ash, make her a girl who's back after some serious training and is ready to take the outer world on in any battle/contest, a girl who's on the hunt of legendary water pokemons, virtually anything that any other girl can do, Misty can do twice as better. Henceforth, she should be back immediately.
    6. She has quite a thing going on with Ash, and to maintain the funniness of the show while taking it to the advanced level of elite battles, bringing Misty back is a must for the newer girls will always cause the storyline to lag behind in childish battles and repetitive storyline while causing Ash and Misty to be in constant pain. So, to retain the originality of show and take it to the next level, brining Misty back is a far better option than creating a new girl.
    7. She's got a huge fan base, still going strong after 4 years of her absence, how long should the writers, if they are dedicated to their creation ignore this fact and not give Misty a break in the main cast and do better things with her this time around.
    8. The show needs some life back, its got too dull, Misty's fiery attitude and love for water is a must to bring some action back in the anime.
    And many many more reasons.....

And yep Tkinc, the whole XMAS gift thing was started by Weedle, I am not even sure guys over at poke world would celebrate Xmas, if not for the money hungry writers, who included some Xmas specials just to meet the demand of Christian kids. I am positive that people over there worship pokemons, as has been shown in many episodes, and worshiping that many pokemons certainly breaks the monotheistic behavior of Christianity.

@MWM, welcome back!
    @Tkinc...Thanks for saying that...it makes me feel a lil bit better about myself...
    @Crystal Clair hope you feel better!

"What are some reasons why you want for Misty to return to the show?"
    I got only a couple of reasons for now...tom. I'll post more since i got finals tom., Thurs. and friday :(
    1 more entertaining
    2 makes the show funny
    3 makes u can relate to her
    4 funny moments with her and Ash or her and Brock
    5 the best character of the show
    I got more but I need my sleep, talk to yall later!
    -Ari

Tkinc

Years
  • @AML247: You know you could always talk to me about things like that. I'm usually on MSN and AIM mostly, but I check [email protected] (email) the most ;)

@Pokeknight: It's alright and I love your reasons ;)

@Weedle_mchairybug: Sorry about that--- i've been in such a rush recently. Next time I'll be more careful ^^;

@Crystal Clair: I just hope you the best! Don't work too hard that you collapse! Studing requires rest--- hehe-- I'm one to speak XD (I slept at 6-7am for 2 days =P)

About any other topic--- talk about that later k?

Sincerely,
    Tsuki

Guest123_x1

my reasons & welcome back mistywishmaker!

1: A real classic -especially to long-time watchers of the Pokemon anime (all the way from the beginning of the run)
    2: Quite tempermental yet very sweet (especially her voice)
    3: So incredibly beautiful too...
    4: Without her, the anime series has gone downhill (yah I know the new voice actors mandated by PUSA contriubed somewhat also)

One more thing:
    Spoiler:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • 1: A real classic -especially to long-time watchers of the Pokemon anime (all the way from the beginning of the run)
    2: Quite tempermental yet very sweet (especially her voice)
    3: So incredibly beautiful too...
    4: Without her, the anime series has gone downhill (yah I know the new voice actors mandated by PUSA contriubed somewhat also)

One more thing:
    Spoiler:

Hehe, that last reason was cool :p

Anyone gonna active in this club? Its getting boring lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hi, i wish for Misty to return, she has to. Anyways, I have just joined the Misty Club on Serebii.net forums (I also just joined serebiiforums yesterday.). Also, new topic.

"what outfit (other than her Original/AG outfit) would she look best in.)"

I would say her Princess Kimono, since it sort of reminded me of Kim Possible in a Kimono, as well as her being very powerful in battle (both in prowess and being able to command borrowed pokemon.), as well as her Merperson outfit. also, welcome back MistyWishMaker.

Years
  • Hehe Kris, that's the reason you get the respect :p.

Well, IM4Misty was a cool name if you ask me.

Thanks but I've had that old name for awhile, but I like my new one. Is my new one cool or don't like it?

What outfit (other than her Original/AG outfit) would she look best in?

I like her Hoenn outfit, I think it looks cute. I like her new Chronicles outfit too.

This one:
    Pokemon_Chronicles_-_016_-_Luvdisc_.jpg

Last edited:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Thanks but I've had that old ame for awhile, but I like my new one. Is my new one cool or don't like it?

I like her Hoenn outfit, I think it looks cute. I like her new Chronicles outfit too.

This one:
    Pokemon_Chronicles_-_016_-_Luvdisc_.jpg

Hmm...hard to say, all I can say is that the old one was better than the new one because so many fans already have that new name of yours and I hate adding numbers(well, big ones) after some nice name.

I ain't sure everyone is back though. I still can't see ML17, MM89, Chairman Kaga, Silent Tatsu( I know they quited Pc but..) and many others who used to be around here.

Tkinc

Years
  • Checking in and out

Hey!
    If you wonder where I went all of a sudden, I've been working on a Pokemon Doujinshi Project started by the wonderful (and beautiful XD), Mistywishmaker!! It's due on Saturday, and we are all nearly done. I finished my part a few days back, but I'm helping others on theirs to ensure they get it done on time :)

About the topic:
    Misty would look best in her Kimono (I love kimono's!). She also looked pretty cool in her Hoenn outfit ;) But I think everyone agrees generally on that ^___^, but she still looks good in almost anything!!

@xoxkris: Aww *hugs* I hope you stay well :D I worry soo much ^__~. Anything you need? *hot chocolate XD*?

mistywishmaker

Years
  • "What would Misty possibly have on her wish list should she celebrate christmas?"

....Ash. o__o What else?

@CClair: I haven't been on for a while, too... I wanna take marine science! It sounds really cool...

Happy holidays in advance to all club members (:

mistywishmaker

Years
  • @ MISTYFAN4EVER8887: So cute! :3 This totally brings back memories. I remember it was the first official Pokemon AAML image that I saw... It almost brings tears ;__;

Made a Misty fanart today! <3

mistywintertextbgfinal.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back