• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Official Miyu-chan Club ^o^~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Metto - I'm happy that DSS got modded there too. n__n And thanks for the compliment. x3

Mari - I've been up to nothing actually, how are you? x3

Jasmine - Oooh, I know her now! x3 I think that she's an interesting character to add to Sakura's personality. n___n Thanks for revising this, btw. ;D

And to all of my adoring fans, *cough* I changed my MSN to [email protected], so add me! x3

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    I need to join this club XD.It has hardly any spam, plus Miy is my boss now XD.
    Welcome to the club and what do you mean Miyu's boss.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    I mod in OVP now, but she moded there before me, so that makes her my boos XD.
    And I am her pair so I am like co-boss and I know a few things about OVP. Miyu ,I have a question. When were you modded.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    [QUOTE='yuu-chan]Mari - I've been up to nothing actually, how are you? x3

Jasmine - Oooh, I know her now! x3 I think that she's an interesting character to add to Sakura's personality. n___n Thanks for revising this, btw. ;D[/QUOTE]
    Mari ish bored~! > <; ~puu
    How ish 'yuu-chan? :3

Ino-chan makes a good rival to Sakura-chan! They have an interesting relationship, ne? X3

~The Official Miyu-chan Club ^o^~
    <~ She looks kakkoi here! :]]

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    DSS - *glomp* =3 Welcome to my club, have a pretty pony! x3

Metto - I was modded on January 13th, 2004. xD; Pretty old, ne?

Mari - Oooh, can I use that as an avatar? *_* If you don't mind, that is... <<; I'm doing okay, lol. xD Haven't seen you around as much though... ;-;

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    [QUOTE='yuu-chan]Mari - Oooh, can I use that as an avatar? *_* If you don't mind, that is... <<; I'm doing okay, lol. xD Haven't seen you around as much though... ;-;[/QUOTE]
    Hai~! 'yuu-chan can use that piccy! :3
    I know, Mari misses hanging around in PC with 'yuu-chan and everyone else! ;_____;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lance - Not much, lol. xD Glad to see you here. x3 *glomps*

Mari - Thanks! x3 And why can't you spend enough time? Real life? ;-;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mari - I'm glad to hear that! =3

Lance - Quite a lot... ;-;

Everyone - *points down* ;-;

It's not April fools anymore, so I'm not fooling you all.

I'm leaving. With my Bio, French, English grads slipping, and my AP test coming up, I realized that PC (and the internet) takes up too much of my time.

I'm leaving, I know that OVP is in good hands, just look after it for a while, seeing that DSS may be busy.

I'll miss you all, and I'll never forget the times in the Staff DCC... or some treasured chats...

Bye, really... I'm having a hard time with this decision, and I'll really miss ya'll.

Bye...

.:: Miyu has a new MSN again! Add me~ <3 [email protected] ::.

Just kidding. =p Well, it's half true. I'm having a time of 'fasting', and I've decided to fast on my love, the internet after 8:00 PM/GMT -7. ;-; I'll pop in occiasionaly to check on OVP and post in RPs, but for the rest of the time, I know that OVP is in good hands. ;D

See ya all till then! =3

[days of fasting] = 37 days (I got lazy) ;-;

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    o.o;;; i aint gonna let u leave!!! *clings to her*

---------

where did u learn to do that? ur sig makes the whole thing look too real.. but NO INTERNET???? THAT IS LIKE... INSANITY!!! CUT DOWN ON HOMEWORK!!! XD k thats not possible but.... why not something else? we'll miss u more than we'll miss u!!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Evelina said:

I'm leaving. With my Bio, French, English grads slipping, and my AP test coming up, I realized that PC (and the internet) takes up too much of my time.

I'm leaving, I know that OVP is in good hands, just look after it for a while, seeing that DSS may be busy.

I'll miss you all, and I'll never forget the times in the Staff DCC... or some treasured chats...

Bye, really... I'm having a hard time with this decision, and I'll really miss ya'll.

Bye...

.:: Miyu has a new MSN again! Add me~ <3 [email protected] ::.

Just kidding. =p Well, it's half true. I'm having a time of 'fasting', and I've decided to fast on my love, the internet after 8:00 PM/GMT -7. ;-; I'll pop in occiasionaly to check on OVP and post in RPs, but for the rest of the time, I know that OVP is in good hands. ;D

See ya all till then! =3

[days of fasting] = 37 days (I got lazy) ;-;
    Glad you will not left here. Anyway,you are welcome. Yees,Ino is an interesting character. I think she change a lot of things in Sakura's life. She is really good Sakura's friend and Sakura's rival.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Miyu-chan said:

Bye...
    You shocked me for a second. You got me. :surprised

Back