• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Neon Genesis Evangelion FanClub

Years
    Akio123 said:
    I truly dislike Asuka, in fact the only reason they seem good together at this point, is because they are like the last two people on Earth at the end of the world.
    Dude this is a big spoiler! Please ppl put some spoiler tags... :P
    Anyway, I'm planning to get all the episodes in original DVDs (dunno why that came up to my mind o.o). I found them at amazon in Platinum version for 40$!

Years
    Spoiler alert. ^^ It's okay though. Even though I haven't seen the whole series yet, I knew about that. The ending with the world part, I mean.

Seriously? Only 40 bucks? I thought it was more costly than that...0.0

cp30

memory
    Years
    HELLO!!!!! what up. DVD $40.00 those people are crazy,but they will sell out fast. this show amazing.why am i allways the last post any where?this place needs more hits on it.why do i always look hear, someone write on this.

Last edited:
    Back