• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    *SUPRISE, BJ! YOU ARE IN SO MANY CLUBS, YOU DESERVE ONE OF YOUR OWN!*

This fan club is for that oh-so-nice member, Blue Jasmine! Blue Jasmine is a great member that would do anything for anybody. She is one of the nicest people I know. She never wants to be rude or hurt anyones feelings. Is she a friend of yours too? Than join this club!

*Owner*
    Star

*Co-Owner*
    -Riyuko-

*Members*
    Star
    Eliana
    -Riyuko-
    GOD.
    darkgamerGS
    espeon and umbreon
    Jolteon!!!
    Koga_LUVer
    blue
    girlgenius
    sly_74
    eliana
    Marina99
    pikastar
    Kryos
    Bree
    coco
    LilyPichu
    angel Tabitha
    Lovely_May
    Dark_Pikachu
    Onizuka04
    Tig
    LoveLy MiSha
    White Christmas Kitsune
    Miyu-chan
    Peach
    Digital Pheonix
    Lady Pearl
    coolmaster
    Shadow of Ash
    Mandy
    Flygon trainer 2
    ~Black Moonlight~
    Star Arion
    Water Spirit
    phillip1904, pig19042001 (Banned)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Aww, I wanna join! BJ is such a sweet girl, she never gets mad or anything. Sure I'd love to join and be her friend!~

Jolty-kun

Years
    me join!, star told me bout thi yesterday and i had to go so i had no time to join, but im here now!, BJ likes to PM moi most of the time, where i come from, that means when ive just got up XD, she kinda reminds me of an old friend i had when i first came to PC, if it wasn't fro her, i wouldn't be here today XD, but you dont hafta keep that in mind, this is the BJ club! XD

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    OMG! I knew BJ was gonna get her own Fan Club! I'll join! She's one of my evil triplets! XD I'm the only one in our evil triplet thing without a fan club. XD

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ill join, BJ is great, i love her pic post's

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Yes, yes! XD We need BJ here first though. I want it to be a suprise so she sees it first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back