• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Oni Club! (Or the guy that uses a dictionary as a mousepad)

O

Your Mom
    Years
    You do know Tales of Rebirth is coming sometime this year right? I dunno. Tales of SYmphonia looks like a good game, but I won't be getting it anytime soon. I guess no one likes oni anymore... *runs away*

Years
    No...haven't seen him lately. I'm lazy to go in AIM nowadays. I just use it for file transfering purposes or talking with my cousins only.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Maybe because that fat kid in his dreams kept chanting "Yellow". XD

Which might be Omega himself. XD

Years
    WTF?
    I am not fat! Fixi saw my pic and I'm not fat! I'm just 3 pounds overweight so what?
    And...I'm not dark skinned...I'm slightly tanned...

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    oni flygon said:
    WTF?
    I am not fat! Fixi saw my pic and I'm not fat! I'm just 3 pounds overweight so what?
    And...I'm not dark skinned...I'm slightly tanned...

Yup. Just by looking at his face and I can see that he's nowhere near fat. Which makes me wonder how many people have seen your face online. (I got it because Kenta leaked it. I'll say that since he's not here. XD)

O

Your Mom
    Years
    I've seen people with skinny faces and a big big belly... :o Oni, how much is overweight for your height!? In HK, Overweight for 156 CM is 107lb. About... Makes me 2 pounds below overweight. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I found It! *Happy, Happy!*

I'ma gonna join!

Wait...... *Runs away* MODS OF DOO-*Insert About 127 more zeros here*-M

Back