• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The mini-griefing of my property shouldn't bother me, but it does. Someone busted down my iron door and put it back on the wrong way (brilliant, by the way, that's one way to make sure I launch an investigation), and I just now found one of my sugarcane crops was removed and the sand replaced with cobble. I mean, come on people.

EDIT: Okay, we're all good here, lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    i actually have started playing again a few days ago after a hiatus of a couple of weeks. I have seen nobody on since.

Substitute Doll

An Alolan Exeggutor
    Years
  • Been on again once...
    The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

No one on again
    RIP server

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Minecraft is now in 1.10! Really! Go check it out! It's the FrostBurn update!
    Apparently, recent updates have been taking so long because Mojang was working out the terms with Microsoft, but now we should be seeing smaller updates a lot more quickly.

Sir Codin

Alreay guys, Codin has finally gotten around to getting into Minecraft. If you want to play in my worlds or want to invite me to your game, give me a holler! I could really use to dudes to play with.

MrWhateverman

A User who enjoys Pokemon
    Years
  • Minecraft Name:MrWhateverman
    Skype Name:N/a

Also a quick question is this server active much at night cause that is mostly when i play games in the summer

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This server isn't active at all anymore. The charms of 1.9 wore off.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hello everyone, I'm unbanned (thanks mage) so I'll be on pretty much every day like I used to. If you want to play, now I'll (hopefully) be on! Let's get this server active again

Sir Codin

Cool, I just need to know when all of you are playing. Are you guys also using the latest version, because that's the one I've got.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • The server is always open and is currently running on version 1.10.2 so get on and play. It's been pretty quiet lately though mind so don't be surprised if no one is on. But keep playing cause I'd like to see people around ^-^

Sir Codin

I'm going to need to be whitelisted. I haven't been here before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back