• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Pokemon Special/Adventures Phtobucket Release Thread

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    There are new link bans? -goes to check rules-

Also, volumes 1-9 that nicoleb posted were stickied, and they seem to be gone. I thought stickies...stuck...ya know?

Things are getting weird on the scan subject.

SakuraChan

<3
    Years
    I simply love how you made it a photobucket veiwing <3
    Do you have Volume 19? I've been dying to read it, just to complete the Ruby/Sapphire chapters i've read so far.
    Hope you get Volume 19 up ;D
    thanks again for all of the effort :D

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    I simply love how you made it a photobucket veiwing <3
    Do you have Volume 19? I've been dying to read it, just to complete the Ruby/Sapphire chapters i've read so far.
    Hope you get Volume 19 up ;D
    thanks again for all of the effort :D

Yeah, I really like it, too. It would be great if you could get 19 and 25 up(yes, we have 25 now, and 24 is back on track)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ack!

Well... First, I want to thank you so much for putting these up. I've always loved the Poke' Special manga, I have the first three volumes on my shelf here! Unfortunately, it took me an arm and a leg just to get the third! So I thank you, I've been able to catch up with the series with this. ^^ It made me really happy, and my mom can tell you, it's all I've been talking about for days!

I don't know anything about the new rules and bans and such, (I'm really bad about that. Ha! I just seem to float around the forum and stick to whatever interests me,) but, thank you! I'm kind of disappointed, because I want to hold off on reading Volume 20 until you get 19 up, to be honest, but, with the new rules, I'm not sure how possible it is for you.

-ahem- Anyway, sorry for the long post. Just wanted to express my gratitude, and I hope you keep doing this! <3

Back