• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Official Take Over PC Club~

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OK me and GodofPH were joking around about me running for president. More joking around and talking hen we came up with an idea to create a club. A Take Over PC club. A joke thing but fun also. All who join will be able to join role plays limited to members. Also we can discuss tactics to take over PC! Mwahaha! Also discussion on what we think could be better, opinions on threads we might want to post, or just about any kind of discussion as long as it has something to do with PC. But our main and secret objective is.....take of PokeCommunity. So come on and join and when we finally conquer PC you shall be spared and be a ruler of this great site. :rambo: :P

Leader: Alana

Co-Leader: GodofPH

Members: Agent9
    Zabuza
    Kasanai Tsumi
    Greed
    Krispen
    Shadow wolf
    RexRaptor
    Frost
    Overlord IX
    Blazin Espio
    Charizard_Fire_God

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    Well it's a joke. We wouldn't really take over PC. Then this'd have to be closed. :P Oh Co-Leader. Sure. As long as Pat didn't want it since we both came up with this.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Should not I be co-leader? Anyway, I'm going to post the Club-member exclusive RP

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Well I think I will join in this. And it is a very cool idea to be on a club because I'm not in one jet. So I hope I can help you out in something.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'll join. I don't like how PC is being managed, so hey! I'm joining. What do we do first?

Do terrorist threats? lol. jk~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    a black wolf walks in . it is pure black except for one thing. it has a red start on its head.just above its eyes. it walks in and sits down by alana.

RexRaptor

Bow to the Kaiser
    Years
    Well now, Seeing as this is rather a ' meeting of the minds ', I use that term rather loosely given the way Shadow Wolf types. So now, I wan't this place Ship-Shape, I do not wan't any rift-raft comeing in, ruining my..erm, Our operation.

Alana

Years
    Wow this is much more popular than I thought. ^_^ Everyone is accepted and I'll add you all to the member list.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    the wolf looks at alana and licks her hand. thestar on its head flashes and for a few seconds its a comet. then its a star again and the wolf lays down on alanas feet

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    The organization's support is growing...goooood. Soon we shall have enough support and we shall bring this site to its knees!

Alana

Years
    Of course. Another member. Good. Soon we'll have enough members to take over PC! Mwahaha. Ok I'll shut up now. :P

Back